Interesting offseason for the OL

seabowl

Reaction score
With our OL so bad in pass protection it will be interesting to see what we do. Do we keep Okung and or Carp? What depth do we go out and obtain? Again it will be an interesting offseason for this group.

Cartire

Reaction score
seabowl":xjiiwxkb said:
With our OL so bad in pass protection it will be interesting to see what we do. Do we keep Okung and or Carp? What depth do we go out and obtain? Again it will be an interesting offseason for this group.

Okung was solid today. Britt was horrible. I dont know if that has to do with a back up center calling protections. But regardless, britt let to much pass through.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I wouldn't be opposed to evaluating their OL coaches. The run blocking today was just as bad as the pass blocking, especially in the first half. These problems have plagued them all season...it's just not the players. The coaches need to be held accountable too.

Cartire

Reaction score
hawkfan68":2fbgx6lm said:
I wouldn't be opposed to evaluating their OL coaches. The run blocking today was just as bad as the pass blocking, especially in the first half. These problems have plagued them all season...it's just not the players. The coaches need to be held accountable too.

The run-blocking all season has been stellar. Today was the first day they were stuffed. I'll call this one just a AZ victory. They are the #1 run defense in teh league right now and it was pretty obvious.

Pass protect however... All season...