Who's fired up?

King Dog

Reaction score
I know I am. I was at the ASU game today and couldn't stop thinking about the Hawks. Can't wait to see Wagner, our new addition Travian plug up the middle, and Moeaki tear it up. I would be more worried about Palmer, but not so much about Stanton. Our offense is the key though. If the Cards stack up Beast and contain Wilson, we're in big trouble.Our WR's need to step up. Maybe it's time for an encore of Lockett's 50+ yarder against the Cards a few years ago.

Let's do this. Go Hawks!

OP
OP
K

King Dog

Reaction score
KxZFjHN.gif

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
I'm definitely fired up. It will be fun to read this board tomorrow after the inevitable changed tone when people realize that it was goofy to be so worried about Arizona.

firebee

Reaction score
Posting clips of Zach Miller digging for a catch on a scramble and Rice making a catch on a post to the corner. Thanks for reminding me that we're missing these guys.... SMH

OP
OP
K

King Dog

Reaction score
firebee":1ck26211 said:
Posting clips of Zach Miller digging for a catch on a scramble and Rice making a catch on a post to the corner. Thanks for reminding me that we're missing these guys.... SMH

Nevermind

OP
OP
K

King Dog

Reaction score
firebee":dj5yzscb said:

You sure as heck didn't comment about Beastmode smashing Dockett, Sherman making a pick, or Smith running in the TD on the fumble. SMH. The title of the thread was "who's fired up?"

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
firebee":2bew27w0 said:

Considering that we won't really be missing them tomorrow, this hardly matters.

2_0_6

Reaction score
firebee":3uplqimy said:

One could argue that those plays were all made by Russell. Who WILL be there tomorrow.

tooshort

Reaction score
Me, my friends, my parents, my co-workers, my longtime customer who'll be sitting on the bench (Max Unger). my short time customer Jim Zorn and many others.

If you aren't ALL IN on this one you are dead to me, and you must ask yourself one question.

What would David Barrionuevo do?????

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Gameday. I'm really all kinds of fired up for this. Even though I'm lucky and my local Fox is carrying this game, which usually just leads me to watch the game at home, I think I'm going to go to the bar to watch this game. I want to wear the colors proudly and publicly enjoy a big win over a team that hasn't reached our level yet.

OP
OP
K

King Dog

Reaction score
firbee tried to bring the thread down, but it didn't matter. Wagner was the ish, Moeaki looks like a steal off the scrap heap, and I didn't see Travian out there, but I'm still pumped to see him.

Go Hawks!