Good New PC games

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
Re: Good New PC games
Wed May 13, 2009 4:38 pm
  • twisted_steel2 wrote:
    TDOTSEAHAWK wrote:Civilization IV - This is an incredible game and a good timesink - as well the turn based nature lets you start and stop easily.

I just got Civ 4, I'm so lost, I have no idea what I'm doing. It gets better right?? :?:

Best thing to do imho, is stay on chieftain or warlord for good while until you get the hang of things. Also the civopedia feature can be a real blessing especially for those brand new to the series. One you get a grasp of the incredible depth the game really grabs a hold of you.

This might be worth reading as well

Edit: to stupid and doped with Benadryl the figure out how to do the link like I want. :cry:

Admin: Fixed your link - FPD. 8)
    Dreaming of Gran Turismo 5
    Rflagg
    NET Veteran

Thu May 14, 2009 7:40 am
  • twisted_steel2 wrote:
    TDOTSEAHAWK wrote:Civilization IV - This is an incredible game and a good timesink - as well the turn based nature lets you start and stop easily.

I just got Civ 4, I'm so lost, I have no idea what I'm doing. It gets better right?? :?:

Yes!
    FWIW, I like the open games...(I think you go under "custom game" in the menu.)
    Huge map, 16 civs etc....byebye 12 hours..

-SH
    SmokeyHawk
    NET Veteran

Fri May 22, 2009 11:39 am
  • If you haven't left yet....get The Witcher. Rflagg mentioned it and I just tried it out a week ago and I've been enjoying it quite a bit. It's a very good game.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:09 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information