Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Post subject: Madden 2013 Seahawks video!
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:36 pm 
NET Bench Warmer

Sorry if this has been posted already but I didn't see anything on it yet... 9 minutes of raw footage of us against the niners at E3...

Post subject: Re: Madden 2013 Seahawks video!
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:20 pm 
NET Veteran

I know its just a game, but I saw some things that rubbed me wrong already.

After suffering through it all last year with the roster updates John Moffitt is still #65. At least McQuistain isnt #71 any more
They didn't throw Kellen Winslow Jr on the roster for the E3 reveal and just had Anthony McCoy as the 2nd TE. lol
Jason Jones over Alan Branch and Ruud over B-Wag. meh.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:30 pm 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

It looks pretty good though a couple things stuck out to me. Barrett Ruud is starting at MLB and Red Bryant is on the wrong side of the field. Still doesn't look like EA is bothering to differentiate between the LDE and RDE.

Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:16 pm 
NET Veteran

awesome graphics..although some of the facial models are whack..(marshawn especially)

Glad to see in the brief glimpses that Harbaugh is realistically depicted..(surely it's hard to render doucheyness but it came across!) Bravo sirs..bravo

"I have a lot of things built up in me that I'm ready to unleash on the field.....when it's time to explode, I will." - Percy

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:04 pm 
* Gangnameister *

God I hate Phil Simms. I hated him as a quarterback. Hated him as a commentator. Now I REALLY hate him as a video game character.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:20 pm 
* NET Alumni *

Is it sad that I just watched 9 minutes of a video game simulation and rooted like an idiot? Good god, I'm ready for the season to start!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:24 am 
NET Starter

SmokinHawk wrote:
It looks pretty good though a couple things stuck out to me. Barrett Ruud is starting at MLB and Red Bryant is on the wrong side of the field. Still doesn't look like EA is bothering to differentiate between the LDE and RDE.

I literally tweeted @DonnyMoore the ratings guy regarding switching them on last week and he said they get there roster depth charts from ourlads.com So I checked with them and sure as you know what ourlads had them backwards. I told Donny to watch the game tape and he would see that I was right and its been wrong in madden for 2 years now. So later on that evening Donny sent me me a tweet saying that it was a typo from ourlads and they fixed it for Madden 13 so Clemmons will be a RDE and Red a LDE. They can make all the adjustments before the game is shipped in august there still in the alpha stages with it

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:07 am 
NET Veteran

Madden NEVER gets stats and players right for the Seahawks. We the lost boys of the NFL.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:21 pm 
* Gangnameister *

drummerseahawkboy wrote:
SmokinHawk wrote:

I literally tweeted @DonnyMoore the ratings guy regarding switching them on last week and he said they get there roster depth charts from ourlads.com So I checked with them and sure as you know what ourlads had them backwards. I told Donny to watch the game tape and he would see that I was right and its been wrong in madden for 2 years now. So later on that evening Donny sent me me a tweet saying that it was a typo from ourlads and they fixed it for Madden 13 so Clemmons will be a RDE and Red a LDE. They can make all the adjustments before the game is shipped in august there still in the alpha stages with it

Well done! High Five! :177692: Now tweet them back and thell them they made a mistake with the commentary because Chris Collinsworth's voice sounds just like Phil Simms'. That MUST be a mistake. Nobody likes Phil Simms.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:39 pm 
NET Veteran

SmokinHawk wrote:

I know it's usually the RDE who get's the sacks, yet in Madden (and it been this way forever) it seems to be flipped. The LDE get's the sacks as least when I play it.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:48 am 
* Glitter over Knives *

Kam got away with a helmet to helmet hit on Moss in that first failed third down play by the Niners.

Post Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:15 pm 
* The Doc *
* The Doc *

Loved the Chancellor Pick-6 .

Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ FANTASY ISLAND ]