Mike Wallace, Pit WR
    Matthew Stafford, Det QB

Again I have Matt Schaub, Hou QB
    Roddy White, Atl WR
    Steve Smith, Car WR
    Robert Meachem, NO WR
    and
    Mike Williams, Sea WR

what do you think, Id have a solid starting QB and a solid Backup QB as well as Rice who could do good, but Im giving up a top tier WR in Wallace
    AshamanMat
    NET Starter

• Don't do it. If Stafford is healthy he'll have better numbers than Ryan, and you already have Matt Shaub as your starter. And Mike Wallace will put up numbers that dwarf Sidney Rice's.
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• Hmm- it's tough. I'm of the opinion that Matt Ryan is going to have a breakout year. With Julio Jones in the fold, and basing things off of the amount of passing the Falcons did in the preseason, and Michael Turner aging, it looks as if they are going to be relying more heavily on the passing game. I wouldn't be surprised if Ryan put up better numbers than Shaub, and finishes in the top 5 QBs.

However, I also think Stafford will have a breakout year too, if he stays healthy. That's the key question though.

On my team, I have both guys. Matt Ryan is my starter, with Stafford @ backup.

Personally, I wouldn't do the trade. Stick with Stafford as your backup, and keep Mike Wallace. Mike Wallace is the key point- no need to trade for guys that will just be put on the bench, when Wallace is a big part of your team. Ryan may be the better QB, but I think Ryan and Stafford will both have breakout seasons, and as backups, they are both very sufficient.
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

• NO.

If Stafford doesn't get hurt I think he could put up bigger numbers than Ryan. You have Schaub in case Stafford does get hurt, and Mike Wallace is a low end #1 reciever. Sidney Rice I wouldn't start until he not only plays, but shows he can produce.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

• No (agree with what he others say on this). Good luck.

Cheers /td
    tdigitee
    NET Rookie

It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:34 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information