Everett Dawkins DT Florida St.

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
If anyone has covered Dawkins before my bad did'nt have the time to look back but i would be happy if we got him in the 4th rd.

Everett Dawkins has the potential to be the pass rushing 3 tech that the seahawks are looking for. he does not have the ideal size 6'2 292 33 inch arms but he does have an explosive first step and is a penetrating DT that pushes the pocket. shows hustle on his pass rush and has a few counter moves to go with a spin move. He still needs to build up some strength to be an every down player but the scouting report said he is best suited for a one gap system and thats what the seahawks are looking for a quick penetrating DT that hustles to the ball. Below i will compare Dawkins and S. Richardsons combine numbers and they are'nt that far off.

Dawkins- 5.06 40, 23 reps/bench, 30' vertical jump,
S.Richardson-5.02 40, 30 reps/bench, 32' vertical jump

so maybe with a year to add some muscle we can have our pass rushing 3 tech to put along side the LEO.

pcbball12

Reaction score
Dawkins is a guy I watched quite a bit at the beginning of the year and I like him. 4th/5th round is ideal for him. Penetrating 3 tech that can make a roster and be a solid rotational guy in passing situations.

Latest posts