Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Post subject: trade between the Jets and 49ers and effect on us
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:28 pm 
NET Starter

i look at the jets situation and the cap problem and a need for alot of players and it makes sense if San Fran covets Xavier Rhodes or if by freak of nature Dee Milliner is available.

The trade goes down like this
1.8 Jets

For

San Fran then can get a large corner and still have picks in the 2nd and 3rd for a free safety and TE.

So how does this work for us, well then Idzik can send us a pick for Flynn and still have alot of picks to build his team and with a trade like this he settles the QB carousel in NY. maybe we get an early third and a 2014 pick based on performance of Flynn?

Post subject: Re: trade between the Jets and 49ers and effect on us
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:25 pm 
NET Veteran

Rhodes is crap. I hope they trade up for him.

The tough thing for the Jets is the cap space, not # of picks or willingness to deal. I dont think they can take on Flynns $$$ (maybe if they move Revis?).

Post subject: Re: trade between the Jets and 49ers and effect on us
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:38 pm 
NET Veteran

I would LOVE if they made that trade.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]