Yet another reason to love PC/JS

OP
OP
Giblien

Giblien

Reaction score
Bux005":fwtywtr8 said:
Brilliant timing.

Agreed. Doing this just a couple days before the draft gives the agents and prospects enough time to take notice, but would likely be a back burner thing time wise for other teams gearing up for the draft.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I'm interested in who they plan to send these brochures to. If one gets one, does it mean he's going undrafted (at least via the Seahawk pov it could)? It's definitely ahead of the curve, but wouldn't it be deflating a young player too. I can see them waiting until after the draft to do this but before the draft it may send a negative vibe.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
hawkfan68":32po923e said:
I'm interested in who they plan to send these brochures to. If one gets one, does it mean he's going undrafted (at least via the Seahawk pov it could)? It's definitely ahead of the curve, but wouldn't it be deflating a young player too. I can see them waiting until after the draft to do this but before the draft it may send a negative vibe.
They send them to the agents not the players. Agents especially the top ones represent multiple players. It's a reverse Scott Boras move completely Jerry Maguire even...you're good? Fine, we'll show you the money.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2k1qb10m said:
hawkfan68":2k1qb10m said:
They send them to the agents not the players. Agents especially the top ones represent multiple players. It's a reverse Scott Boras move completely Jerry Maguire even...you're good? Fine, we'll show you the money.
Actually, the guarantee is to show them the playing time. The money comes later. (Maybe.)

Latest posts