YAY! Double YAY! No Greg Olsen tomorrow!!!!!

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
You could just read my thread I post weekly 😂
Sorry dude, I missed it, where is it?

With Troy and Joe moving to MNF, which I literally NEVER watch, the only announcing crew that I care about NOT getting is Olsen.

My excitement got the better of me!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sorry dude, I missed it, where is it?

With Troy and Joe moving to MNF, which I literally NEVER watch, the only announcing crew that I care about NOT getting is Olsen.

My excitement got the better of me!

I’m only messing with you. The NFL maps come out midweek and if we aren’t a national game I ost the map and announcers so people can make their weekend viewing plans.

I really wish they’d let out of market people listen to the radio call. I’d mute the tv more often

pmedic920

Reaction score
I’m only messing with you. The NFL maps come out midweek and if we aren’t a national game I ost the map and announcers so people can make their weekend viewing plans.

I really wish they’d let out of market people listen to the radio call. I’d mute the tv more often
I’d absolutely LOVE to listen to Steve R. while watching the TV broadcast.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
I’d absolutely LOVE to listen to Steve R. while watching the TV broadcast.
How do you manage that with a different times of broadcast? The 4 second delay ruins it for me.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I always go back and listen to some of the calls he makes with video when they post him. He really has a talent for the job.
Iconic is the term that comes to my mind when talking about what he brings to the table.
Some believe he over does it, or is too much of a “homer” but I personally love his play by play/ color commentary.

“HolyCatfish”
“TouchdoooownSeahawks”
Etc etc

nategreat

Reaction score
To each their own. I like Greg Olsen more than a majority of the other options.

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score

Oh I think I've seen the coverage map -

I'm a canuck on DAZN - so I don't really pay attention much to that part - we just get everything on it -

radio would be nice for annoying games -

OP
OP
CalgaryFan05

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
To each their own. I like Greg Olsen more than a majority of the other options.
He generally knows what he's talking about - in a Romo like fashion, and I love Romo, where many hate him. I also love him for his Field Goal holding talents circa 2006 ;)

If Greg could:

Turn down the volume by 50%
Turn down the word count by 50%
And stop trying to be the smartest guy in the room for 45 seconds.

I wouldn't want to punch any babies. :) Other than changing everything about himself - he's fine with me ;)