wr walters activated from ps

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I liked Walters @Stanford .If I remember he was very good @ KO/PR ..He did some rb also..

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I think Dr. Diags hit on it with both his posts.

His first post: Lane is injured, Walters provides ST teams including KR-ing. However, I'll disagree on the premise of another corner... without Lane full go Seahawks have Sherman, Maxwell, Cox and Shead can slide over as well. But it is kind of pushing it, good think Thurmond comes back next week.

2nd post: Browner was suspended, so it would make since to replace, him and sign a guy who will likely give you the most value on the field and one that's been developing in the system.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
He's just filling the empty spot left by BB's suspension and Seattle needs extra depth at WR while Percy is out. He's been on the active roster before, so this isn't a huge shock. I think some of you might be over-thinking this.

jblaze

Reaction score
DavidSeven":345mdpwq said:
He's just filling the empty spot left by BB's suspension and Seattle needs extra depth at WR while Percy is out. He's been on the active roster before, so this isn't a huge shock. I think some of you might be over-thinking this.

This is .net We overthink everything.

Paralysis by analysis!!!

HawkWow

Reaction score
Hawknballs":4l81r4yx said:
Before speculation begins that this could be bad news on Percy, just keep in mind that we also need bodies on the field in case the starters need to sit for a bit.

There can be no bad news regarding Harvin, at this point, IMO. The news going forward will be good, or not news at all.