Would someone please tell me.........

netskier

Reaction score
My guess is that Norwood will stay and become very good, since he is six two with hands of glue.

chris98251

Reaction score
He was injured last season and had a foot thing taken care of, he practiced and was deemed healthy, I think they just as Sutz said redshirted him and used him in practice squad simulations but he wasn't ready for game day.

Foot injuries are a tricky business, we seen them with Miller create issues. They just may be taking it real slow.

AVL

Reaction score
Why was he not given the opportunity to drop the ball at least once?

OP
OP
G

glad2bdada3

Reaction score
Norwood obviously had a mixed bag of a rookie season, slowed early with foot surgery, and then after making a few big plays down the stretch, inactive for two of the three playoff games, including the Super Bowl (he finished the season with nine receptions for 102 yards and no touchdowns). Norwood was inactive for the Super Bowl simply due to numbers — it was not a health thing. One thing that hurt Norwood was special teams. Chris Matthews, recall, had already sort of passed Norwood on the receiver depth chart with his special teams play and then made a big receiving contribution in the Super Bowl. Bryan Walters and Ricardo Lockette also had well-defined special teams roles which had them active throughout the playoffs, as well. (Doug Baldwin and Jermaine Kearse were the other two receivers).

All of those mentioned above except Walters return. Also, rookie Paul Richardson (more on which below) is coming off of ACL surgery and it’s unclear exactly when he will be back. So there’s definitely a potential role for Norwood if he can earn it. But that will be the key. Seattle is likely to add to its receiving corps in the draft and rookie free agency, at the least (and has made some additions already, such as former Husky Kevin Smith, whose special teams potential really intrigues the Seahawks).

So Norwood will definitely be there when camp begins. Then it will be all about forging a role for himself in 2015.

http://www.seattletimes.com/news/seahaw ... rading-up/