Would going no huddle have helped

gocougs789

Reaction score
Throw off the cards D? Seemed like a decent option to try and break the monotony of the game.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
In that sense, I think Pete is WAY too traditional. I've been thinking about the same thing and actually think Wilson could pull it off pretty well.

lukerguy

Reaction score
In the sense that RW would have been calling plays rather than Bevell...well, yes.

Zorn76

Reaction score
IMO, it's definitely something to consider, particularly for a game like today.

Gotta create a spark offensively when nothing else is working is the point. Can't do it all day long, but a change of pace is needed when you're punting as often as we were, and not cashing in on the 4 turnovers that were practically gift wrapped to you on a couple occasions.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
lukerguy":1od0g0hy said:
In the sense that RW would have been calling plays rather than Bevell...well, yes.

Russell Wilson is a better OC than Bevell, lets be real.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Firs bevel!! Wilson could do his entire job! :) Sometimes I wonder if that's really a stretch. Maybe Bevell outta be presenting his game plans to Russ for approval and editing if necessary. Maybe we should send Russ a box of red pens, so he can start marking that sucka up!

getnasty

Reaction score
I agree that Pete is way to conservative when it comes to stuff like that. At some point you have to try something to get your offense going don't know how this could hurt.

Tokadub

Reaction score
I think it would help, we are really slow which gives the defense a lot of time to prepare as our formations are usually pretty predictable to read.

With a QB who has the scrambling, and improvisational talents like Wilson we may need to consider trying this a bit.

I feel like we ran it quite a few times last season and it seemed to always work? Maybe I'm jut not remembering correctly though.

Latest posts