Working link to Russell's TNF postgame.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Is it me or is this one of the best Seahawks-related non-game moments, like, ever?

IcedHawk

Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to the seahawks chant in the fourth? I'd like to watch that over and over again.

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
It was incredible to be in the middle of that and was totally cool to finally see the video. Thanks for posting it.

Decimation

Reaction score
This is amazing. Love the chants in the background, gave me goosebumps.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Thank you! I have been trying for 3 days since they put it up Thursday night to watch this on .com. Thought it was just me having problems since they haven't fixed it.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Aros":3jjwac1v said:
Is it me or is this one of the best Seahawks-related non-game moments, like, ever?

Yeah it's up there. Pretty hard to argue against. Imagine when we win the Super Bowl....

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't seen a lot of these TNF post game interviews, do they all go pretty much like this? That's gotta make a kid feel good, having guys like Mooch, Kurt, Irvin & Deion just gushing over you, standing up trying to be the first to give you a dap and a hug.

What an amazing kid we've got here. How lucky are we?

seanoob

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the link to this - I was wondering why shockwave player was crashing over and over when I tried to access this after the game.

BobinLaConner

Reaction score
We were in the crowd For the post game and couldn't hear anything but traveled Seahawks fans being awesome. Thanks so much for posting so I could hear the interview. Love the skittles and how these guys love the team.

lobohawk

Reaction score
Mentioned in another thread on th video how it was funny seeing Warner comparing hand size with Wilson. An advantage the pundits always forget when bringing up his height.

HolyCatfish

Reaction score
[youtube]av36l_9wj38[/youtube]

Deion Sanders : "Russell! What is best in life?"

Russell Wilson : "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their fans."

Deion Sander : <sings> "His name is Russell...last name Wilson."

Latest posts