Wonder if Russell had a concussion or something today?

mistaowen

Reaction score
He looked like a different person, not just QB. Completely lethargic, uninterested, mistake after mistake. He made mistakes that backup college QB’s make. Offense was slow moving for most of the game outside the first quarter. Didn’t even look DK’s way in a bunch of favorable matchups.

He had some pressure but nothing like the past weeks. I genuinely wonder if he had a concussion or the flu. I haven’t seen that poor of a game by him in many years...

John63

Reaction score
mistaowen":34s82f6v said:
He looked like a different person, not just QB. Completely lethargic, uninterested, mistake after mistake. He made mistakes that backup college QB’s make. Offense was slow moving for most of the game outside the first quarter. Didn’t even look DK’s way in a bunch of favorable matchups.

He had some pressure but nothing like the past weeks. I genuinely wonder if he had a concussion or the flu. I haven’t seen that poor of a game by him in many years...

It all started when PC got his contract. With it came a change in offense. Less quick passing. More run the clock down. Etc. Makes one wonder

PNW

Reaction score
Good questions, I’m hoping he finally owns up to this him losing us this game during the press conference. Awful choices today by Russ...... he’s definitely not getting a single MVP vote after today’s performance.

knownone

Reaction score
I don't think it's just this game. He's looked below average in 3 of the last 4 games. Unfortunately, it looks like teams that can get pressure on Wilson and not give up the big plays have exposed us. We need Carson back immediately.

xray

Reaction score
He gets clocked several times per game every game for several seasons . Maybe he got fatter and slower , but sooo much richer . More power to him . :0190l:

W

Welshers

John63":34n6eavz said:
mistaowen":34n6eavz said:

It all started when PC got his contract. With it came a change in offense. Less quick passing. More run the clock down. Etc. Makes one wonder
Pete actually had the contract quite a while before it was announced. So this is just untrue

Smellyman

Reaction score
Schotty could help out, but he is a terrible OC.

Absolutely no creativity in play calling.

It's just Tee off all day long time for the D

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Smellyman":2im686zb said:

The problem is Pete Carroll, Schottenheimer is just a rank and file guy. The offense would look similar no matter who was calling the offensive plays.

James in PA

Reaction score
The Rams and Donald get inside his head. Always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olyfan63

Reaction score
Smellyman":3estn59a said:

Yup, other teams have found Schotty's Achille's heel, constant disguised blitzing, confusing Russell, and putting him quickly under pressure. The Cards game, the OT showed the way, and other teams have dutifully copied and found the same success. Cards, Buffalo, Rams. We are what, 1-3 since that 5-0 start.

Schotty (and Russell) have not made the adjustments.

For his part, Russell looks shell-shocked back there since the Cards overtime game. I suppose it could be mild concussion symptoms, but honestly, Russell is just confused and pressing and making mistakes we're not used to. Other teams are simply doing to us what the Cards showed would rattle Russell, and the other NFL teams watch film and do the same to us. Lately, Russell has turned into a turnover machine. Is it Schotty being stupid and stubborn, or is it Russell, or somehow is it Pete calling the shots?

Russell:
* Throwing late and cross-field to Dissly gets picked, instead of running into an open side of the field for probably 20 yards, that's one play that stands out.
* Taking a sack at the 10 yard line near the end of the game. (not that it wound up mattering)

Hawkpower

Reaction score
mistaowen":15toddij said:

He has these a couple times a year if you think about it.

Glassy eyed, weird choices, uncharacteristic turnovers.

rcaido

Reaction score
Started in the Viking games.... Not sure what's going on w/ Wilson

hoxrox

Reaction score
Back to playing tentative, indecisive football. Need Pocic and Carson back next week, or we lose to a Cards team with momentum coming off a big win.

ScottishHawk84

Reaction score
Let’s be honest..he does this every year. All talk of him being MVP but he consistently screws that up with some bad performances. Each year I wait for his random INT and dumb decisions. Best QB in Seahawks history BUT for people to say we’re wasting his career and not getting another ring..who’s fault is that?

TypeSly

Reaction score
Cyrus12":10q7prg2 said:
covid for sure..I saw him cough up the ball a few times..its a symptom

Love it! I'm going with this one. :laugh: