Wilson's ugly divorces?

toffee

Reaction score
Off season, pre-draft, so let's kill some time. Quite sure I got a few things wrong but Wilson's seemingly forming a pattern of ugly bye-byes?

NC State
Blaming then HC O'Brien, but apparently all O'Brien wanted was for Wilson to attend summer camp to avoid QB competition. Wilson blamed his HC. https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...2314/russell-wilson-nc-state-wisconsin-speech

First Wife
The purported affair with Golden Tate, anyways, Wilson blamed his ex-wife.

Seahawks
We all knew what happened, another ugly bye bye, Wilson blamed Pete and his antiquated coaching philosophy, lousy OL put together by John, etc.

Broncos
Before Hackett was fired, wink wink at Sean Payton, https://nesn.com/2023/02/nfl-rumors...d-sean-payton-before-nathaniel-hackett-fired/

Well, O'Brien, his ex, and Hackett had no way to counter punch against Wilson, but Pete and the Seahawks organization are punching back relentlessly. The recent article may not be the last?

Last edited:

Hawknballs

Reaction score
his ugliest divorce will be from ciara when she realizes his star and therefore his brand has fallen. I'm not on the RW hate-wagon because I just dont care that much about a non-seahawk but his inability to take genuine responsibility for all the stuff surrounding him isn't a good look. For years I defended him saying that he might be cheesy but he walks the walk. Seems like at some point in recent years his talk has outpaced said walk, however. Most of us as adults have moments of reflection or change where we have to be honest with ourselves, and he's not there yet.

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score
Mark Rodgers, Russ’ agent, is Not publicized as representing other players either in nfl or mlb. He negotiated a quarter bil contract for Russ, but no other publicized clients. No one else wants him as an agent or attorney. Especially among nonprofits. He crossed boundaries on behalf of Russ.

Jake Heaps, Russ’ personal coach, used to be major Media in Seattle. No one will ever touch him again except as a media subject, a tell all. His Ceiling is what it is now, being a “head coach” for kids ages 5-13 to go through a flag walkthrough for 250 a kid. Mostly because they’re guaranteed a lunch appearance by Russell Wilson. I understand even that is not filled early if at all.

Russ did his nutritionist a solid by not revealing her name. There’s clear evidence that He needs to drop at least 10 in his latest tweet.

Tyriq observed that he was a sack of potatoes! Its what happens when you pig out on 5000 calories a day Thanks to this person.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Mark Rodgers, Russ’ agent, is Not publicized as representing other players either in nfl or mlb. He negotiated a quarter bil contract for Russ, but no other publicized clients. No one else wants him as an agent or attorney. Especially among nonprofits. He crossed boundaries on behalf of Russ.

Jake Heaps, Russ’ personal coach, used to be major Media in Seattle. No one will ever touch him again except as a media subject, a tell all. His Ceiling is what it is now, being a “head coach” for kids ages 5-13 to go through a flag walkthrough for 250 a kid. Mostly because they’re guaranteed a lunch appearance by Russell Wilson. I understand even that is not filled early if at all.

Russ did his nutritionist a solid by not revealing her name. There’s clear evidence that He needs to drop at least 10 in his latest tweet.

Tyriq observed that he was a sack of potatoes! Its what happens when you pig out on 5000 calories a day Thanks to this person.

Need bra?
FqAJJCEWAAM9lmTformatjpgnamelarge

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
his ugliest divorce will be from ciara when she realizes his star and therefore his brand has fallen. I'm not on the RW hate-wagon because I just dont care that much about a non-seahawk but his inability to take genuine responsibility for all the stuff surrounding him isn't a good look. For years I defended him saying that he might be cheesy but he walks the walk. Seems like at some point in recent years his talk has outpaced said walk, however. Most of us as adults have moments of reflection or change where we have to be honest with ourselves, and he's not there yet.
Got to wonder if there is a prenup between these two? Otherwise Wilson stand to say bye bye to not only all of his honey but also half of his money.