Wilson's Pro Bowl chance?

Wolfepack

Reaction score
If I read correctly, he's a 3rd alternate. The 1st team is Rodgers, Matt Ryan, & RG3. Brees is filling in for RG3 due to injury. Does that mean Wilson is next up should Matt Ryan make it to the SB?

Just curious. Would love to give him and the rest of our pro bowlers a Hawaiian 12th man welcoming!

SuperFreak

Reaction score
I'd like for none of our players to play in that, not just because I want them in the Super Bowl either not worth the risk of getting hurt for that stupid game.

skater18000

Reaction score
SuperFreak":1kdudf9v said:
I'd like for none of our players to play in that, not just because I want them in the Super Bowl either not worth the risk of getting hurt for that stupid game.

Because 2 hand is really risky? :| hurts the cap to because pro bowl is another reason why a player can holdout or want/need a contract

Twisted

Reaction score
lol, Wilson CLOWNED Ryan sunday.. absolutely hilarious

Matt Ryan, the King of meltowns, he'll go into next year with the same amount of playoff wins as Wilson... lol

9 years a now..

this league is becoming quite the joke as of late, maybe cuz the pics are picked by the media clowns...

Matt Ryan, everyones tuggin at his jock when they should be figuring out how to get rid of him... 3 straight playoff losses and that second half appearance says it all, or it should...

but keep tuggin, the shows just starting...

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Twisted":5re9ftf8 said:

Matt Ryan, the King of meltowns, he'll go into next year with the same amount of playoff wins as Wilson... lol

9 years a now..

this league is becoming quite the joke as of late, maybe cuz the pics are picked by the media clowns...

Matt Ryan, everyones tuggin at his jock when they should be figuring out how to get rid of him... 3 straight playoff losses and that second half appearance says it all, or it should...

Matt Ryan did quite the opposite of melting down yesterday, as he got a FG on us with 20 seconds left. It was an amazing comeback? :|

JesterHawk

Reaction score
hawksfan515":2ohcbw1b said:
Twisted":2ohcbw1b said:

9 years a now..

Matt Ryan did quite the opposite of melting down yesterday, as he got a FG on us with 20 seconds left. It was an amazing comeback? :|

Yeah, I'm not getting the hate. Matt Ryan is a very good QB. He's at least top 10 IMO, and with 32 teams fighting for a QB, you can do a lot worse than top 10.

Coxal

Reaction score
If Ryan goes to the SB, the 2nd alternate choice will replace him. Btw, I don't who is this 2nd choice. For our DangeRuss goes to Hawaii we need :

- Falcons to the SB
- Rodgers or 2nd alternate (whoever he is) declares injury and decline the Pro Bowl.

Latest posts