Wilson vs Stroud

Mizak

Reaction score
More of the same from Wilson, Stroud will make INTs cuz Broncos defense have consistently getting takeaways.

Welshers2

Reaction score
More of the same from Wilson, Stroud will make INTs cuz Broncos defense have consistently getting takeaways.
yep watching stroud drive on me3 right now

renofox

Reaction score
CJ with 149 passing yards on 9 attempts in the 1st quarter.

Before the draft, I advocated for the Seahawks to move up for him. Would have cost us Witherspoon, JSN, DK, and our 2024 1st (or maybe 2nd). I think it would have been worth it - one more rebuild year and Houston could be a contender.

Seahawks would be fun to watch again with CJ at QB and actual hope for the future.

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Russ with 12 yards passing.

And Donk fans were puffing their chest about how Russ is "back". Lol.

Yeah, he's back alright.

OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
Wilson missed a wide open Jeudy for a TD.

renofox

Reaction score
Wilson missed a wide open Jeudy for a TD.
I saw that pointed out but if you look at the huge line scrum directly between Wilson and Jeudy it looked like it was impossible for Wilson to see that area of the field.

edit; It is nice seeing a slimmed down Wilson actually picking up 1st downs and making plays with his feet.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
What a great draft Texas had.. Anderson is a beast.

strohmin

Reaction score
CJ with 149 passing yards on 9 attempts in the 1st quarter.

Before the draft, I advocated for the Seahawks to move up for him. Would have cost us Witherspoon, JSN, DK, and our 2024 1st (or maybe 2nd). I think it would have been worth it - one more rebuild year and Houston could be a contender.

Seahawks would be fun to watch again with CJ at QB and actual hope for the future.
He needs a coach and oc who would take advantage of his skill set. Seattle has become a place where talent and potential comes to die.

Im curious to See how Witherspoon will perform next year.

renofox

Reaction score
He needs a coach and oc who would take advantage of his skill set. Seattle has become a place where talent and potential comes to die.

Im curious to See how Witherspoon will perform next year.
Same. I posted elsewhere re: how amazing it is that so many Seahawks players regress annually.

I have -0- confidence, generally, in this coaching staff, but they seem to do OK with QBs. RW played at peak ability for years, and the reclamation project Geno turned out better than I expected, at least for a 1/2 season.

OP
OP
M

Mizak

Reaction score
Refs took a defensive TD away from Texans after they caused a fumble. Refs whistled forward progress was stopped instead of fumble.

renofox

Reaction score
That teatime (whatever his name is) receiver for Denver really sucks (today?).

Every time I hear his name called it's for yet another bad play.

Weadoption

Reaction score
we are going to ignore the non call PI that would have put the Broncos at 1st and goal.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
we are going to ignore the non call PI that would have put the Broncos at 1st and goal.
Didn’t see that one. If it’s blatant and affects the play call it. Every time. If it’s ticky tack let them play football. Either way - calls and non calls impact the game. It sucks

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
As far as the refs go in the NFL, I honestly don't even care if the call goes against the Seahawks. Just make it the RIGHT call, equally for both sides!

Weadoption

Reaction score
RW with the perfect deep ball strike.
got us a game

Latest posts