Wilson mic'd up vs ATL (also extended SoundFX)

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
And it looks like this is the guy who pointed it out to Hawkblogger:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/JaredStanger/status/788558036797304832[/tweet]

Lots of folks on it. This one was 2 minutes prior:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/hwkbgr/status/788557731015696385[/tweet]

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
Wow. I kinda feel like this tape editing thing is a pretty big deal. We always sort of laugh off anybody who talks about the NFL maybe having an agenda, and dismiss them as whiners or conspiracy nutjobs.

But now we have this. Why is the narrative that "Those cheatin' lucky Seahawks got away with it. AGAIN" so important for the league to push that it would resort to this cheeseball tactic? What other stories do they want to push? And what else might they willing to do to sell them?

Seriously. This is bizarre, borderline creepy and a little bit sad. How are we supposed to have any kind of faith in the credibility of the enterprise now?

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
VivaEfrenHerrera":2ad4pdoh said:
Wow. I kinda feel like this tape editing thing is a pretty big deal. We always sort of laugh off anybody who talks about the NFL maybe having an agenda, and dismiss them as whiners or conspiracy nutjobs.

But now we have this. Why is the narrative that "Those cheatin' lucky Seahawks got away with it. AGAIN" so important for the league to push that it would resort to this cheeseball tactic? What other stories do they want to push? And what else might they willing to do to sell them?

Seriously. This is bizarre, borderline creepy and a little bit sad. How are we supposed to have any kind of faith in the credibility of the enterprise now?
And right on time, the NFL releases old Josh Brown info as a false flag to distract from their propaganda video editing.

No link yet. I just heard Mike & Mike tease a segment with "the NFL has a problem on its hands." I thought they would talk about the video edit. Nope. Old Josh Brown info that we already discussed on this site TWO MONTHS AGO.

In all seriousness, the Josh Brown details I just heard on M&M were all available at the time of the NFL's investigation. The League reviewed it and handed down their decision. Case closed. An institution with the money and resources of the NFL has no excuse for falling short of all the facts in a thorough investigation. You cannot be that big, wealthy, and powerful and plead ignorance or incompetency.

But M&M and the others who feed from the NFL trough simply had to have SOMETHING to talk about this morning that was not the video edit. Shameful. The NFL is resembling either an evil empire or the WWE – or both – more and more each day.

byau

Reaction score
HawkGA":kyoo3s24 said:
Wow, that was downright criminal.

Holy cow I didn't even notice until now. I read the first comment of the thread about editing out the hands to the face.. So that's what I expected to not see and I didn't see it and figured that was that.

Re-visiting this thread, I just realized what y'alls talking about. They didn't just edit out the beginning, they edited IN an entirely different play at the beginning to make it look like a very very blatant offensive PI on Sherm on a very innocent Julia Jones. Totally criminal, 100% intentional, wow ...

Sorry, just being a bit slow to the party

(I was too busy enjoying watching our future HOF qb that we are so lucky to have be a great leader :D)

Latest posts