Why your team sucks: Seahawks edition

kearly

Reaction score
They were reaching hard on most of that. However, the anecdotes over the extremely drunken, idiotic fans is on the money.

Also, they nailed Pete for icing the kicker in the playoffs.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
kearly":3isjgr3a said:
They were reaching hard on most of that. However, the anecdotes over the extremely drunken, idiotic fans is on the money.

Also, they nailed Pete for icing the kicker in the playoffs.

Unless you believe him when he said he wanted the timeout BEFORE the ball was snapped. His body language during the game backs up his claim.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Ah, writers who think that lots of F-bombs make their writing funny. If that were true, Warner28 would have a Pulitzer.

AgentDib

Reaction score
I didn't think there was enough truth in the e-mails to make them funny. Who cares whether Seahawk fans do or do not care about the Mariners, Sounders or Sonics? I also see TJack as one of the better backups in the league so maybe I just don't get why people hate on him. I like Wilson as much as anybody, but if Kaep/Wilson were both suspended for the second game the line would move further in the Hawks direction.

What is the point of the fan behavior stuff? You can cherry pick poor fan behavior anecdotes from any team in the world in any sport. It's not interesting and has nothing to do with the Seahawks in particular. Hold the presses, there are some people who get drunk and do stupid stuff at sporting events.

sc85sis

Reaction score
The comment about Russell's hair bothered me; it came across kind of, well, racist to me.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
sc85sis":gmuclx0v said:
The comment about Russell's hair bothered me; it came across kind of, well, racist to me.

Didnt read the whole article, which joke was that?

Cartire

Reaction score
ITT, people who take stuff to literally. This is a dead spin tradition. Instead of writing glaring reviews for all 32 teams, they write this satirical article from the eyes of people who hate your team. It's satirical, mostly funny stuff. Don't take this so personal. It was actually one of the nicer ones compared to some teams.

kearly

Reaction score
Matt Ufford is a Seahawks fan who tries to be funny, but he needs to learn that for a slam to be funny, it must first contain undeniable truth.

JesterHawk":vpek48af said:
Unless you believe him when he said he wanted the timeout BEFORE the ball was snapped. His body language during the game backs up his claim.

Looked like he was trying to time it to me. He even asked the officials if they could prevent the kicker from taking a "practice kick" right before he did it, so it was pretty clear he was going for a last second timeout, which is what he got. Problem is, the kicker just took a practice kick with no penalty, then split the uprights on the second try. Coaches figured out a long time ago that trying that last second time out was a bad idea. Now Pete's figured it out too, the hard way.

Pete was in damage control mode regarding that timeout after the game. I'm guessing we won't see him try to get that cute ever again.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Coughlin iced the kicker twice in the Giants/Jets preseason game this past weekend (in OT). It worked the first time. It didn't work the second. Well it kind of worked the second. Jets decided to take one more play before letting the guy kick it again.