Why has no one mentioned this? (Percy Harvin)

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
I had some friends go to training camp yesterday and they said Percy Harvin was there and came out for about 10 minutes and walked around (with no noticable limp) and went back into the facility. They said a lot of the fans didn't notice it happen since he was away from where most of the action was (the Seahawks were practicing on the furthest field from the VMAC). I also saw a couple tweets talking about it yesterday but it was pretty undermentioned. Good news that he isn't walking around with a limp.

OP
OP
Seahawksfan425

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
710 ESPN Seattle @710ESPNSeattle

#Seahawks WR @Percy_Harvin is at practice and walking without a limp, according to @BrockESPN
11:31 AM - 12 Aug 2013

Hawknight

Reaction score
Seahawksfan425":3l2ag26x said:
710 ESPN Seattle @710ESPNSeattle

#Seahawks WR @Percy_Harvin is at practice and walking without a limp, according to @BrockESPN
11:31 AM - 12 Aug 2013

Well get his lazy arse back to practice.... :sarcasm_on:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Haven't you guys heard that Harvin fakes everything just to get out of practice?

He probably never even had surgery or any injury to begin with.

(sarcasm)

Basis4day

Reaction score
He's back at the facility starting the rehab process. It's good that there isn't a limp, but he has a long way to go.

They also mentioned Carp doesn't have a limp, but is still a few weeks away.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'd heard that he was back in the Seattle area but I hadn't heard that he was walking w/o a limp.

That's great news.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
That's great news. However, he's still got to fully heal before testing the limits of what his labrum can handle.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":22yevly8 said:
That's great news. However, he's still got to fully heal before testing the limits of what his labrum can handle.

Why can't this be in the shack so I can have a little fun w/ it?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
You must not have a twitter account, or follow any of the major news outlets in Seattle on Facebook that reported this news yesterday.

OP
OP
Seahawksfan425

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2gj1hte8 said:
You must not have a twitter account, or follow any of the major news outlets in Seattle on Facebook that reported this news yesterday.

It wasn't mentioned here so I decided to share. Also I do have a twitter since I mentioned I saw a couple of tweets about it yesterday.

12thMan1

Reaction score
Basis4day":2ipf6nbj said:
He's back at the facility starting the rehab process. It's good that there isn't a limp, but he has a long way to go.

Half the damn team is a few weeks away!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
12thMan1":3o760af9 said:
Basis4day":3o760af9 said:

Half the damn team is a few weeks away!

Frustrating, but it's a good thing. Other than Harvin and maybe the ever injured Carp we should be going into Carolina at full strength.

For a team like the Hawks that have 99% of the positions locked up, the pre-season is even less important. So who cares if guys are on the mend now. If they're still on the mend in week 3 or 4? Now we have a problem.

Tical21

Reaction score
I screamed for him at practice yesterday and everybody looked at me like I was nuts. Who knows about the limp. He's probably on enough pain meds right now and that PNW sticky icky that he ain't feelin' a thing. Still, has to be a good sign.

CHawks4L

Reaction score
I too saw him there yesterday, but I saw a lot of "injured" Hawks. All of them appeared to walk without limps or noticeable injuries, except one dude in an arm sling. I thought that guy was Boatright, but I thought he was waived a few weeks ago. Whoever it was in the sling, it wasn't someone making the 53.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
CHawks4L":17yhwdfi said:
I too saw him there yesterday, but I saw a lot of "injured" Hawks. All of them appeared to walk without limps or noticeable injuries, except one dude in an arm sling. I thought that guy was Boatright, but I thought he was waived a few weeks ago. Whoever it was in the sling, it wasn't someone making the 53.

It would seem that they are sitting anyone with even the mildest of muscle cramps. It drives me nuts when I see 15+ players not participating in practice, but odds are good they are just keeping guys fresh for the season opener.

Latest posts