Whose roster would you rather have?

Who has the 2nd best roster in the NFC West?

• Cardinals

Votes: 32 39.5%
  • Rams

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • 49ers

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

drdiags

Reaction score
If I were a GM with time, I would pick the Rams. If I need to produce results the next 2 years I am picking the Cards. For the Rams, I need to figure out the QB solution some way. If I am the Cards GM I need to figure out the QB solution long term but I may have time.

If I am the Rams GM I probably fire the HC.

For the 49ers, if I am the GM I figure out what I want to do with Colin vs Gabbert. My team has shown me enough to know I am in good shape. I think I can build on any of the 3, none seem lost to me.

Maulbert

Reaction score
ringless":jlug5jxo said:
And one more. Just for fun.

Sorry, Ringless. The biggest difference between the Cards and Rams are their coaches. Kangol boy is a good coach who is getting the most out of his players. The Rams are the biggest waste of talent in the NFL. I'd still take the Rams roster. Palmer and Fitz won't be around much longer.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
Cards fans must be holding their breath every time Palmer drops back. Guy is playing on borrowed time.

OP
OP
R

Ramfan128

Reaction score
ringless":3jfu2we0 said:
And one more. Just for fun.

Lol you literally answered this a few days ago when you said something about how Arians would be undefeated/better with the Rams roster..

You have a great coach (as much as I hate him). You have a QB that's playing great, and you have a lot of weapons on offense, and a good defense.

Enjoy the season!

Threedee

Reaction score
Cards have the best offense and coaching.
Rams have the best defensive front 7, and running game.
Niners have the best overall defense.

On the whole, though, I voted Cardinals.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Threedee":tahi3ts3 said:

If it was going forward the Rams win going away. Just fire fisher, get a semi competent QB and the Rams are a perenial playoff team. With that D and running game they should be better than they are

I still think the Panthers and Cards are playing above their heads this year and would not be shocked to see seattle go into the playoffs and blow either one out

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":37ti1o7l said:
Threedee":37ti1o7l said:

If it was going forward the Rams win going away. Just fire fisher, get a semi competent QB and the Rams are a perenial playoff team. With that D and running game they should be better than they are

I still think the Panthers and Cards are playing above their heads this year and would not be shocked to see seattle go into the playoffs and blow either one out

And some OL...and some true receiving threats.

OP
OP
R

Ramfan128

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":4udh2nvx said:
WilsonMVP":4udh2nvx said:
Threedee":4udh2nvx said:

A good QB would make our WRs look MUCH better. And our OL is young and will likely improve with experience and better coaching.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
What's so great about having great WR's? The last team that went in with Moss and Welker lost to a team with a deep D-line.

I'll take the Rams roster any day and 2 times on sunday. Simply put, their defense is a monster. That D-line can be historically as good as the Vikings were during Bud Grants time. 4 Pro-bowlers on that d-line, that's just unreal! Now they probably have the most talented back in the division. It's sad so much talent will go to waste because Kroenke wants to be in LA and there is no way he will put a winning product on the field until he's in LA.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
Ramfan128":lqvv2ig9 said:
ClutchDJ":lqvv2ig9 said:
WilsonMVP":lqvv2ig9 said:
Threedee":lqvv2ig9 said:

A good QB would make our WRs look MUCH better. And our OL is young and will likely improve with experience and better coaching.

Fair point.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
I honestly feel like most people look at the Rams roster and see: Todd Gurley, Aaron Donald, and Robert Quinn and just think "Boom! This is my sleeper playoff team. They have a really great roster." and just ignore the rest of the roster.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
ClutchDJ":12ncxfsx said:
I honestly feel like most people look at the Rams roster and see: Todd Gurley, Aaron Donald, and Robert Quinn and just think "Boom! This is my sleeper playoff team. They have a really great roster." and just ignore the rest of the roster.

Laurinauties (sp?) They have Ogletree. Brockers is a legit tackle. Chris Long, Mark Barron, Janoris Jenkins.

There is a reason they lead this poll.

We know what they have, because we have it too but with much better coaching.

No one is saying Zona is a bad team, we know they're an excellent ball club. When we were looking for Front Office guys, I was really hoping we would land Keim. I think he's excellent.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
ApnaHawk":3jy3jbdk said:
ClutchDJ":3jy3jbdk said:

Laurinauties (sp?) They have Ogletree. Brockers is a legit tackle. Chris Long, Mark Barron, Janoris Jenkins.

There is a reason they lead this poll.

We know what they have, because we have it too but with much better coaching.

No one is saying Zona is a bad team, we know they're an excellent ball club. When we were looking for Front Office guys, I was really hoping we would land Keim. I think he's excellent.

I'll give you Ogletree, Brockers, Janoris(who was very inconsistent before this season), and Barron. Chris Long hasn't been like the old Chris Long and Laurinitas isn't good.