Who here have the most creative .NET usernames?

Hawks46

Reaction score
pmedic920":zim13ymw said:
Pandion Haliaetus has been one of my favs.
Not the dude, the screen name
:{)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osprey

This is the first screen name that I thought of when I read this thread.

Mine is neither creative or original. I guess it's a good thing that I don't care about being creative.

ExBassGuide

Reaction score
Hawk Finn":2msl6kz3 said:
As most people who frequent Internet message boards are illiterate, the reference is lost on the majority here.

Is fin your name or a fish reference? <((((>< :)

ExBassGuide (Roger)

netskier

Reaction score
I like mine because I am an Alpental, Crystal mountain, mount Baker skier, and my name is a take off on "web surfer", which I am when at home. Taught at Alpental for ten years.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

netskier":f63c08io said:
I like mine because I am an Alpental, Crystal mountain, mount Baker skier, and my name is a take off on "web surfer", which I am when at home. Taught at Alpental for ten years.

Too funny.

Rare secret:

I was almost "Site Rider", because I drove a black Firebird, but decided differently.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Any ladies out there who want to claim "Hawkette to the moon" you have my support.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
JesterHawk":31prilma said:
Any ladies out there who want to claim "Hawkette to the moon" you have my support.

On a similar note, Bruce Jenner can be "Hawketteman".

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Some really creative names.
I thought about mine forever, making sure I picked something good.

When I owned a BMW M COUPE, on the BMW forum I was Coupe_Du_Jour!!

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I went with simple but semi complex. I may see about changing it some time. Turbo hawk...or Something like that. I have 2 Lebarons convertible...one a 2.2 turbo and the other a 3.0. And the parts car coupe is a turbo too....although the engine is not working in it.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Mine is a direct reference to my USC connection being through my sister who graduated in 1985.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RedBeanbag is among my favorites. They just lurk though so it'd be great if they'd post sometime even though they obviously are a Cardinals fan.

Hawk&amp;Awe

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2ntm2lpq said:
I think Hawk&Awe is a pretty creative and awesome name.

(coming from the guy who probably has the least creative name on here)

Thank you my friend!!

And bonus points for the fact that I didn't have to nominate myself! :th2thumbs:

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Roland and Ivotuk, hands down. Stephen King is a genius, and I'm originally from Alaska, so Ivotuk is easily relateable.

I've had the same moniker for years. I love PJ Harvey (her early stuff, especially), and it's the title to her live album. It is all demos for the John Peel show. It's played out, so I'm thinking about changing it up soon.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":hwnqiuvm said:
Roland and Ivotuk, hands down. Stephen King is a genius, and I'm originally from Alaska, so Ivotuk is easily relateable.

I've had the same moniker for years. I love PJ Harvey (her early stuff, especially), and it's the title to her live album. It is all demos for the John Peel show. It's played out, so I'm thinking about changing it up soon.
PJ Harvey....I knew I should have went with my music tastes but I went obvious. By the way Ivotuk is one cool guy and he's sexy looking in my opinion. :)

You should PM him seriously.

Roland? Don't do it he's the Dark Side and likes Apple.<----> :shock: :17: :D

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3vpc4cnh said:
Thepeelsessions":3vpc4cnh said:

PJ Harvey....I knew I should have went with my music tastes but I went obvious. By the way Ivotuk is one cool guy and he's sexy looking in my opinion. :)

You should PM him seriously.

Roland? Don't do it he's the Dark Side and likes Apple.<----> :shock: :17: :D

:stirthepot: :thfight7: :thfight7: :thfight7:

Our Man in Chicago

Reaction score
Thepeelsessions":3bbfby9k said:

Uh Huh Us
Let Seattle Shake
White Chalk
To Bring You My Glove
This Is Glove
Oh My Glover
Send His Glove To Me
Chris Henry Lee
Man-Size
C'Mon Billy McMullen
We Float
50 Ft. Queen Anne