Who here have the most creative .NET usernames?

A

Anonymous

It occurred to me that many of you have formulated some very creative usernames on this site and it might be fun to see what the others think of them.

Mine is obviously a city+Hawk type, and I wanted that type as a re-located fan, but others have come up with way cooler stuff that I wish I had thought of.

Many are based on the word "Hawk", of course, and there are a few that have put a lot of thought into it and I'm sure you were stoked when the system accepted your masterpiece.

Not talking about the poster's contributions here, just creativity in the username itself. There a few that always make me chuckle when they post.

My favorites are:

Ad Hawk, Hawk and Balls, and Hawk Strap.

What are yours?

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
I use to work out alot, and I dunno why but the testosterone or whatever use to give me a short temper. I think it still does, but then I would go into rage mode, like The Incredible Hulk, so play on words, The Incredible Sok.

I nominate HawKnPeppa and EndZorn as the most creative.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":1nvo1j8l said:
It occurred to me that many of you have formulated some very creative usernames on this site and it might be fun to see what the others think of them.

Mine is obviously a city+Hawk type, and I wanted that type as a re-located fan, but others have come up with way cooler stuff that I wish I had thought of.

Many are based on the word "Hawk", of course, and there are a few that have put a lot of thought into it and I'm sure you were stoked when the system accepted your masterpiece.

Not talking about the poster's contributions here, just creativity in the username itself. There a few that always make me chuckle when they post.

My favorites are:

Ad Hawk, Hawk and Balls, and Hawk Strap.

What are yours?

Aw, thanks, Houston.

I've always liked loafoftatupu, and Hawkstorian's usernames.

Beer Hawk

Reaction score
I don't post here much, but Beer Hawk isn't half bad :thirishdrinkers:

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Mine.............for no other reason that I came up with it.

(Who cares if it's not original!)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Blitzer88":35eau2ay said:
Mine.............for no other reason that I came up with it.

(Who cares if it's not original!)
I like yours I have no idea who 88 might be but I dig Blitzer because it has at least two different definitions appropriate off the top of my head concerning football. ;)

Ozzy

Reaction score
Since no one uses their real name I'm going to nominate myself. :)

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
As most people who frequent Internet message boards are illiterate, the reference is lost on the majority here.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I think Hawk&Awe is a pretty creative and awesome name.

(coming from the guy who probably has the least creative name on here)

City Of Reign

Reaction score
I created my name years ago hoping it would come to fruition; and here we are one play from being back to back reigning Champs. You are welcome everybody :D

drdiags

Reaction score
I liked Hawkalugi from awhile back, he didn't stay around long. The spelling may have been slightly different, I cannot remember.

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
austinslater25":2kcoww4x said:
Since no one uses their real name I'm going to nominate myself. :)

I've got my first name in mine! (even though the last letter of it is capitalized, lol)

I used the same handle on playstation, I figured if it ain't broke don't fix it. :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

peachesenregalia":vtxnlhur said:
I'e always thought that Chris b bacon was a good one. ColinSackorPick is probably my favorite though.

Bonus points for anyone under 25 who (without Googling) knows what Peaches' comes from...

I had forgotten about "Hawkalougie" Doc.

HawkaroundtheClock is also a great one.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":1bga6med said:
Somebody hand Lymon a Kleenex, he has something brown on his nose.
:{)

Who me??? Never! (Did I also mention he's a really great guy, musician, and landlord?...and he's taller than he looks...and once you get over the smell he's fun to be around.)

Latest posts