"Who Dat of the North"

OP
OP
S

scakfan

Reaction score
Yeah, Pa Pa let you pick your switch. And Hokie Cajun says it was a but kickin from the get go. Love those dialects!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
It's great to know we can win in that fashon, but if I were to list all of the teams I wanted to see us to blow out, the Saints wouldn't be on it. I feel like the two teams identify well with one another because of being irrelevant for so long. They are just a likeable, humble bunch. Very much the anti-whiners. No entitled-acting tools like Whitner, Kraepernuckle or the like. Even Boobie Dixon is a disrespectful punk, but I digress. It's resfreshing when a team and city can be honest about a loss, see some humor in it and just move on.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Pretty objective take. Don't mind the southern twang, the guy sounds like he knows his football, and told it like it is...or rather, was.

It will be interesting to see how the Saints handle this. They have a very tough row to hoe from here on out.

OP
OP
S

scakfan

Reaction score
My take is that the Who Dat Nation is a proud bunch and is probable as energetic at supporting their team as the 12th fan.

dbsn2420

Reaction score
Can't wait to contrast this Saints media loss reaction from a couple good old boys down south to that of SF media next week! You just know it will be SF lost because yada yada yada, no respect that the Hawks just took them out back to the wood shed.

Latest posts