Which would be more devastating?

12thbrah

Reaction score
Despite losing Revis the Pats are still favored somehow by analysts to return to the Super Bowl next year.

Belecheat and Tom Shady have some deal with the devil apparently to be good every year.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
12thbrah":2itwmuxo said:
Despite losing Revis the Pats are still favored somehow by analysts to return to the Super Bowl next year.

Belecheat and Tom Shady have some deal with the devil apparently to be good every year.
Who is Billycheat going to pull outta his ass to replace both Browner & Revis?
I'd really like to know who those "Analist" are that believes that crap, cuz I think they're ripe for a fleecing.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Without Kam, our defense is a lot more ordinary, a lot less physical, and more likely to get abused by TEs.

That's what happened against the Raiders last season when Kam sat out. Their TE Rivera had his first and only multi-TD game.

And with Kam playing at less than 100%, we saw witnessed what Gates and Gronkowski did this defense.

Kam is one of those co-equals who makes this defense as dominant as it can be when healthy.

seahawksny

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2bachgof said:
Revis hands down. The Pats are in trouble with their secondary after Revis & Browner leaving.

Been saying this since those two departed NE
for some reason, I don't see many that agree with us, yet it doesn't take a genius to know if one out of those two don't play in 49, the Hawks win their second straigh