Which Seahawk are You

A

Anonymous

Hi, my name is Earl Thomas, would you like a set of long-tube headers with that?

sutz

Reaction score
Would not have been my guess. :229031_shrug:

Baldwin
You are ... Doug Baldwin!
You are an overachiever with a chip on your shoulder. Everything you have worked for, you have earned.

MattA16

Reaction score
Darrell Bevell:

You still have a job despite your inability to perform your job properly. You never take the beaten path; when conventional wisdom says run the ball, you decide to call a slant play. You are quick to place the blame on others and never yourself.

NYCoug

Reaction score
MattA16":2d213epo said:
Darrell Bevell:

You still have a job despite your disability to perform your job properly. You never take the beaten path; when conventional wisdom says run the ball, you decide to call a slant play. You are quick to place the blame on others and never yourself.

Absolute gold right here! Well done, good sir. Comedic genius if I might say so myself.

I'm upset that Tarvaris wasn't an option myself, to be quite honest. That's the problem with society these days. Everyone tells their kids they should shoot for the stars, they'll always be #1, and that they're the best. The question now becomes... where the hell are we going to our backup quarterbacks from as a society?

Don't worry, if I have a kid, you better believe I'm doing everything I can to let that kid know that he's solid but not spectacular, serviceable, mediocre at best... and that there's nothing wrong with that. You better believe he's going to be the next TJack. And you best believe he's going to look damn cool with a headset and a backwards baseball cap on.

So until this personality test adds Tarvaris, I have no other choice than to have a son, and live vicariously through him, as he attempts to be the next stellar but nothing special, backup quarterback. Just like #7 before him.

randomation

Reaction score
You are ... Russell Wilson!
You are polished and have natural leadership ability. You project an air of calm and cool.

Hm interesting, curious how many choose to reminisce fondly about the Kaepernick interception?

Latest posts