Where the DK haters at

Optimus25

Reaction score
I’m just saying sell high.

Should be able to get 2 firsts for him, stock the defense, and build on JSN and Bobo.

We don’t use him enough at times anyways. And when we do we are stupid and throw fifty dumb playcalls at him.

Msfann

Reaction score
I was never a hater but someone called me one here once. I just wanted him to grow up and to quit being baited into causing penalties.
I've also said I hope he plays his whole career here.

sutz

Reaction score
Waited too long to get him involved, but he came up huge when it counted. The guy is a cheat code when we allow him to be!
Funny thing. DK started getting open after we started to get the running game going. ;)

mistaowen

Reaction score
I don’t know how anyone can be a DK hater. He has the occasional drop but once again, the brain trust that is Seahawks offensive staff dialed up almost zero DK specific plays until the fourth quarter where he put the team on his back when called upon. It shouldn’t be so god damn hard to design a couple easy plays to him; having a guy with TE size and track athlete speed should be getting 8-10 targets a game.

Good OC’s get their superstars the ball over and over again in winnable situations. DK is stuck running go routes, having to make double covered sideline circus catches.

GemCity

Reaction score
I like DK so much I want the Seahawks to trade him to a good passing team, just so I can see how good he could actually be.
Lmao. I’ve felt the same.

I simply don’t understand the hate. He’s a monster and doesn’t get credit for the intangibles.

I wouldn’t want us to play against him. NO ONE on this team could cover him.

cymatica

Reaction score
I don’t know how anyone can be a DK hater. He has the occasional drop but once again, the brain trust that is Seahawks offensive staff dialed up almost zero DK specific plays until the fourth quarter where he put the team on his back when called upon. It shouldn’t be so god damn hard to design a couple easy plays to him; having a guy with TE size and track athlete speed should be getting 8-10 targets a game.

Good OC’s get their superstars the ball over and over again in winnable situations. DK is stuck running go routes, having to make double covered sideline circus catches.
It's mind numbingly painful to watch

Latest posts