What went wrong and right for Seahawks secondary against Min

ivotuk

Reaction score
What went wrong and right for Seahawks secondary against Minnesota?

There were also two plays on the Vikings’ first drive where Minnesota got 67 extra yards because of three missed tackles.

The fourth play, which Wyman breaks down in his weekly Football 101, had a blown coverage that resulted in a 59-yard touchdown by Laquon Treadwell.

Wyman says based on the play, it looked one side of the field was playing one type of coverage while the other side that Treadwell was on was playing another coverage.

[youtube]3Nq4TmnEUj8[/youtube]

https://sports.mynorthwest.com/732402/s ... ave-wyman/

Polk738

Reaction score
I could've thrown my TV at KJ's missed tackle, so infuriating.

Knuck Chox

Reaction score
I appreciate Wyman's weekly breakdowns of these plays. But I feel they'd be even more effective supplemented by actual game footage showing the plays he's describing. Perhaps this isn't possible due to licensing restrictions. (Or maybe the clips will start appearing next semester in Football 102.)

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Even the Legion gave up a head-scratching touchdown or three here and there. In the end, there were still the best. I'm pretty excited and REALLY hoping that Ugo Amadi gets to play against the Rams. It looks like that'll be a better fit for him.

chris98251

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":316upq8c said:
Even the Legion gave up a head-scratching touchdown or three here and there. In the end, there were still the best. I'm pretty excited and REALLY hoping that Ugo Amadi gets to play against the Rams. It looks like that'll be a better fit for him.

Most times that happened Sherman had said it was communication issues and they strived to fix them, it's when Earl started sitting in to the after hours diagnostics with Kam and Sherman and we improved dramatically.