What was ur favorite moment tonight...

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Other than the dub, what play or moment was your absolute "I'm sooooo glad to be a 12!" moment?

I think mine has to be that TD to Rice.
Russ absolutely FLUNG the pigskin and dropped a DIME... ON THE RUN! :179422: :shock:
I FLEW outta my seat!
Close 2nd is BB's 'almost' pick6. He tastes blood now. I truly believe Pete deserves FULL credit for how he played today after benching him last week.

Honorable mention : 12s OWNING that stadium. That was BEAUTIFUL. Simply Beautiful.

SeeHawkRun

Reaction score
Agree with everything you said, hgwellz12. I think, for me, it was the dominate performance from the D-line. Watching that combined effort of 7 sacks and total shutdown of the run game on the road...Great to see that! The improved pass rush this season has really been paying off. I sure hope we can keep all those D-line guys after the season.

kearly

Reaction score
Without question, it was the very loud "SEA HAWKS" chant that could be easily heard on the broadcast during the 4th quarter. Underneath it you could hear some soft booing from the home crowd. It was both awesome and hilarious.

imnKOgnito

Reaction score
Kam faceplanting a 300 lb offensive lineman before clothes lining the ball carrier for a loss. That's one bad man right there.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
hgwellz12":tw3vwcqg said:
Other than the dub, what play or moment was your absolute "I'm sooooo glad to be a 12!" moment?

I think mine has to be that TD to Rice.
Russ absolutely FLUNG the pigskin and dropped a DIME... ON THE RUN! :179422: :shock:
I FLEW outta my seat!
Close 2nd is BB's 'almost' pick6. He tastes blood now. I truly believe Pete deserves FULL credit for how he played today after benching him last week.

Honorable mention : 12s OWNING that stadium. That was BEAUTIFUL. Simply Beautiful.

As far as play on the field? You nailed it. That play SHOWCASED to the world that RW is not a one-trick pony with his feet...That boy can flat out RIP a ball 60 yards on the run like it's nothing.

Russell Wilson just may be the most special player to come into the NFL in decades.

Favorite FAN moment was 12 absolutely taking over the post game show to the point the hosts legitimately were concerned with being able to interview RW because they couldn't hear.

F'ing epic.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Lots of great moments tonight, including Dockett getting the full Beast treatment.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Tate return for TD and the end zone pose haha lol.

Too bad it was brought back because of a penalty.

EouJhBR

RedAlice

Reaction score
I did not see the whole game, but I must admit - Wilson had some dead on accurate passes that were amazing.

Forgot who he threw it too as he was going down, a TE maybe? Both the throw and the catch were great.

You have a fun team to watch if you like football, no matter which team you love.

w00t

Reaction score
this.

lynchhelmet_medium.gif

chris98251

Reaction score
He didn't just knock his helmet off look at the impact of his shoulder hitting Docket and the sudden stop and change of direction Dockett's body takes after the impact.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
imnKOgnito":l4q2ilko said:
Kam faceplanting a 300 lb offensive lineman before clothes lining the ball carrier for a loss. That's one bad man right there.
This! not taking anything away from Russ, Rice, or the beast but that play was the bomb.

Latest posts