What the Seahawks need

Chawker

Reaction score
A great coach !

We need to stop pre snap penaltys and teach sure tackling. Great mixing of plays on offense. A tuff minded defense that can stop our opponents. Someone who will teach our players to fight for every play. With no stupid penaltys. Fight hard and win.

Winning is all that counts !

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I’m going to say the answer is HOPE. That’s why I want a QBOTF because though I know we have other big needs and Geno is good enough for a 9-8 type season I have no hope he could get us two wins in the playoffs let alone a SB win.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
I’m going to say the answer is HOPE. That’s why I want a QBOTF because though I know we have other big needs and Geno is good enough for a 9-8 type season I have no hope he could get us two wins in the playoffs let alone a SB win.
We got outscored in eight games, with one of the worst defense and you want to draft a QB ? Whaat....

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I have a feeling that if we get a DC for HC we draft defense and yeah who the chuck really knows

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
A great coach !

We need to stop pre snap penaltys and teach sure tackling. Great mixing of plays on offense. A tuff minded defense that can stop our opponents. Someone who will teach our players to fight for every play. With no stupid penaltys. Fight hard and win.

Winning is all that counts !

Been needing it for years.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Oh what have I done to get mixed up with burt bacharach in my thread, when I was trying to flex my muscles on how my Migthy Seahawks will be

I give up.

You posted a "Mr. Obvious" thread. We're aware the team needs a good coach. There's only 100 or so active threads currently about it.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
We got outscored in eight games, with one of the worst defense and you want to draft a QB ? Whaat....
True. But most teams don't win games when their offenses put up only 13 (x3), 16 (X2), and 3 points in a game. Part of the reason they got outscored too...not a good enough offense.

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
Maybe I'm just thick headed - but shouldn't professional football players already know how to tackle? Didn't they learn this skill in college? I did not see the crap tackling this year as a lack of knowledge about how to tackle - just a lack of ******* effort. Infuriating.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
We have been "getting to" the playoffs for a long time. We have been sucking in those same playoffs with one playoff win in 7 seasons. I'll take the "up and coming QB on a rookie deal" plan for success that seems to be working elsewhere.

BTW name a playoff team that would start Geno over whoever they started in the playoffs this year?

cymatica

Reaction score
We need more inclusiveness and equity. Let the DBs and WRs play in the trenches and send the linemen in routes so they all get to participate in all aspects of the game. I think it's wrong to fat shame a tackle out of playing safety.

12forlife

Reaction score
We have been "getting to" the playoffs for a long time. We have been sucking in those same playoffs with one playoff win in 7 seasons. I'll take the "up and coming QB on a rookie deal" plan for success that seems to be working elsewhere.

BTW name a playoff team that would start Geno over whoever they started in the playoffs this year?
Not defending Geno at all, he is simply a backup QB, but I feel the Browns would have taken him over Flacco?

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
We need more inclusiveness and equity. Let the DBs and WRs play in the trenches and send the linemen in routes so they all get to participate in all aspects of the game. I think it's wrong to fat shame a tackle out of playing safety.
DK at Safety? That would be a sight to behold. I picture WR just handing him the ball to avoid certain death.