Well the Day after and so far the Media is doodoo

JPatera76

Reaction score
So far I’m just reading from multiple places and hearing just excuses why Denver lost than a congrats Seattle and their young defense.

Excuses heard so far:
-Denver didn’t play starters in preseason
-Inexperienced coach
-Still missing key players
-Officials helped Seattle
Example: Yahoo Sports (the most obvious biased on due to writers location and connect to Russell)

What Should be talked about:
-Seattles young defense
-back to back Successful goal line stands
-Impressive Offensive line rookies did impressive. Especially Cross vs Chubb.
-Geno has obviously made some improvements since the jets.
-Wilson looked no different ie held on to the ball forever

As the day goes on I’m sure there will be more excuses. I will say the officiating was decent, other than what? Literally 3 or 4 no called hold, a ticky tack make up hold?Overall Seattle outplayed what was and wasn’t being called.

Last edited:

HawkFreak

Reaction score
It's also strange that the media I'm watching today doesn't seem to be covering the MNF game with the same amount of airtime and breakdown as I'm sure they would have if the Donks won and they could talk about Wilson all day long.

Seems like they're looking to talk about anything and everything else to avoid having to address their inaccurate pregame analysis and predictions.

OP
OP
JPatera76

JPatera76

Reaction score
It's also strange that the media I'm watching today doesn't seem to be covering the MNF game with the same amount of airtime and breakdown as I'm sure they would have if the Donks won and they could talk about Wilson all day long.

Seems like they're looking to talk about anything and everything else to avoid having to address their inaccurate pregame analysis and predictions.
That’s kind of what I’m seeing as well

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
If you want to enjoy listening to a podcast of last night, try this one. Also find any writing or work by Ben Solak or Steven Ruiz of the Ringer. You are not going to find Broncos / Russ slant in their work.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I think we got a little lucky with the fumbles but Denver didn't execute and that's on them. Fumbles, penalties and a horrible coaching decision cost them the game that's football and not a knock on Seattle they deserved to win.

whidbeast

Reaction score

Hey at least Booger took the Hawks

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Basically everything we expected to hear following spoiling Wilson’s return.

This isn’t surprising. The players believe that the outside world like Geno said, “wrote me (Seahawks) off!”

I will take a Win over favorable articles from Denver supporters.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score

If you want to read a positive story about this game and the Seahawks, read today’s article by Dugar on The Athletic.

cymatica

Reaction score
It's a Seattle tradition to barely win a Monday night game with a controversial call at the end.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
It should be headline news that they attempted a 64 yard field goal with a minute left instead of trusting Russ to gain 5 yards.

IS DENVER IN SHAMBLES?
RUSS WANTS OUT?
JOHN ELWAY CHOKES ON OVERCOOKED STEAK, LIKELY VEGETARIAN AFTER INCIDENT?
RUSS READY TO BACKUP GENO IN SEAHAWKS RUN TO SUPER BOWL?
NEW BRONCO STADIUM TO BE BUILT UNDERGROUND TO BECOME ONLY KILOMETER HIGH??
DENVER FIRES NEW COACH AFTER REALIZING HE'S AN IDIOT?
JERRY JEUDY STAYS BEHIND IN SEATTLE AFTER BONDING WITH GENO?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: JOHN ELWAY REGRETS TRADING FOR WILSON... "I should have traded for Geno Smith instead."