Welcome Back Net Nation

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
I use chrome and it's messed up. Changed the fonts in chrome but it changed the fonts for the whole site. The problem was with the headers and I can't fix just that. But it's better than what it was. The F5 didn't work either. This is on my home PC.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Wenhawk":3cv2v921 said:
We are moving it to a new server in a few days so we will schedule a 2-4 hour outage when we are ready.

I read that as "outrage" and went "dude, that sort of thing hardly needs to be SCHEDULED around here."

Seymour

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":2kayf5zl said:
I use chrome and it's messed up. Changed the fonts in chrome but it changed the fonts for the whole site. The problem was with the headers and I can't fix just that. But it's better than what it was. The F5 didn't work either. This is on my home PC.

Some font changes in Firefox but only on Windows 10. Firefox on Windows 7 is the same it looks like to me.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":35ckic6v said:
Wenhawk":35ckic6v said:
We are moving it to a new server in a few days so we will schedule a 2-4 hour outage when we are ready.

I read that as "outrage" and went "dude, that sort of thing hardly needs to be SCHEDULED around here."

:lol:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":1obe6r42 said:

I'm on Chrome, too, and the fonts are still Times Roman.

Latest posts