Week 18

Hawkinaz

Reaction score
Everybody is getting worked up over the time of the Detroit/Green Bay game the biggest issue is the Hawks/Rams which I am not feeling good about especially when the Hawks have something on the line and the Rams don’t and I would discount the last game which was against a 3rd team QB and the Rams were a hot mess

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
We're getting worked up because the GB/DET game is another example of the NFL tilting the playing field for the Packers and Rodgers.

As for our game against the Rams, yes, we need to worry about that one, but we beat them on the road already and we showed up for this last game against the Jets. There is justification for being optimistic about the outcome of it, even if I don't think it's a gimme.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
call it what you will but let me play devil's advocate...

I see the rose-colored glasses are on in full again.
No rose colored glasses here, just find it funny how some fans blame ref and claim all kinds of conspiracy theories when the Hawks lose but all I hear is crickets when they win and calls go their way.

DarkVictory23

Reaction score
I see the tin foil hats are out in full force again.
The NFL literally created their Week 18 scheduling procedure specifically to avoid exactly the type of situation they just created. This isn't some esoteric conspiracy theory; they literally scheduled all 3 games that determine the #1 seed at the same time for this very reason.

They gave Green Bay an inarguable advantage in scheduling. Most mainstream sports media outlets are acknowledging this as well, they just aren't as pissed as Seahawks fans.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Maybe this starts the time when this stops becoming entertainment?

Latest posts