We are getting schooled by a crap team

BigBill1945

Reaction score
They are running on us. This allows Tennehill pick us apart or run

xgeoff

Reaction score
Any OC worth a damn can see that the formula to move the ball against us is to run up the middle and pass over the middle. I don't know why they get bored (like the Eagles did) and feel they have to do anything different. I'd do this all day.

cdn hawk fan

Reaction score
Which is the team with 5 wins…the team in white right as they can’t do anything against this juggernaut blue team

renofox

Reaction score
"Schooled" implies something is being learned.

Do you think this coaching staff actually learns? They keep doing the same thing over and over even when it doesn't work.

NJHawk

Reaction score
Very predictable but we still can't stop a strong runner. Nothing we can do about it except watch it happen.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
Any OC worth a damn can see that the formula to move the ball against us is to run up the middle and pass over the middle. I don't know why they get bored (like the Eagles did) and feel they have to do anything different. I'd do this all day.
You'd think the ONLY game planning this week should have been to implement a penalty to at least slow Henry down.

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
This Hawk's team is just too undisciplined, and is need of a heavier hand (coaching).

Reaction score
Look at the Titans results... this is what they do.... they muddy up games and keep them close and win a few....against some decent teams in some cases (Dolphins)