Watching Seahawks games here in Miami

thisguyissogood

Reaction score
Listen .. new member here .. Trying to find out the best (economical way) to watch ALL of the Hawks games this year ..Miami is a Hot spot for Covid-19 all the bars and restaurants are closed or limited to outside dining .. and Florida sucks when it comes to getting Hawks games aired .. can some of you make a suggestion? What service does the best job? NFL Ticket? Yeah I know that .. but almost $300 bucks is steep .. only working 3 days a week due to Covid-19 .. I would appreciate any help .. Thanks!

Elemas

Reaction score
It's been rumored that if you VPN in from an area outside of CONUS, you can watch games live via NFL Gamepass (sans 24 hr delay).

All of the games....along with commercial free recordings that are typically posted within 30-45 minutes after every game.

I think it was $99 for the full season along with a quality VPN starting around $5 monthly.

No interruptions...great interface.

Not saying this is my go to method (*ahem) as I'm in Ohio but, you know...it's an option.

Not free like the poster's link above but, I can't vouch for that quality wise.

OP
OP
T

thisguyissogood

Reaction score
Elemas .. Thanks for the info! Just a rookie here when it comes to VPN? Let me know if you get a chance .. so pumped to start the Season!