Washington @ Oregon: Game Thread

drrew

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1y6kzmsp said:
drrew":1y6kzmsp said:
Oregon with a white guy in at running back? How far down the depth chart is that?

Thats our normal victory play. He's a walk on.

He's a SR with 2 career rushing yards before this drive. Walk on I assume. Good for him, he's busting his ass out there.

Ambrose83

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1ufif56c said:
Congrats fella's. went pretty much as i expected it too.

You expected a 49 pt beat down and giving up 70 pts?

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Well, I'm partying J... If you were here, I'd definitely buy you a sympathy beer buddy.... Jesus Christ you guys got annihilated... So, so sorry... heh heh... :irishdrinkers:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
BlueThunder":jhddfjbq said:
Well, I'm partying J... If you were here, I'd definitely buy you a sympathy beer buddy.... Jesus Christ you guys got annihilated... So, so sorry... heh heh... :irishdrinkers:

I dont drink.

Thinking about starting.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
JSeahawks":385m3ewg said:
BlueThunder":385m3ewg said:

I dont drink.

Thinking about starting.

Don't start. No matter how the Ducks do. Advice that is good. Bill.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
drrew":160trtl4 said:
347 days since Oregon beat UW.
Ouch! LOL.

And to lose by 49 (that's 7TD's + XP's) at home to your fiercest rival has to really suck!

hannibalking

Reaction score
Cougs are up on Stanford 14-3 at halftime. I think the Huskies broke the Cardinal.

cesame

Reaction score
Streak over. At least we knew it was coming. Not even the biggest Oregon homers could legitimately predict Oregon to win this game.

Washington picked a great year to make a run. The PAC 12 is the worst it's been in years with Oregon in a rebuild phase, Stanford clearly overrated and an average team, USC is a train wreck, etc. This really is Washington's year. They're the only above average team in the conference. If they want a playoff spot they probably have to go undefeated because I don't think the PAC 12 is good enough to send a 1 loss team to the playoffs.

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I think Stanford is just plain broke. For whatever reason. Huskies are now the class of the Pac 12 for sure. All doubt removed now for sure... And Seahawks returning to the class of the NFC... Does this get better somehow? If so, I'd like to see it! WHOOHOOO! :D

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
Bowl eligible before the bye week. Took us till the apple cup to get there last year. Love the progress we are making and overcoming losing streaks. Hope we break the arizona st one.

Still think making the play off will be hard. Lets just focus on the pac 12 championship first.

Latest posts