Was there another first for Wilson this year?

slybry75

Reaction score
Im typing from my phone otherwise I would look it up but I was thinking has anyone beat both Manning brothers in the same year before?

keith da hawk

Reaction score
2007 Patriots beat Peyton and the Colts 24-20 in week 9 and beat Eli and the Giants 38-35 in week 17.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
keith da hawk":6w0ju7qd said:
2007 Patriots beat Peyton and the Colts 24-20 in week 9 and beat Eli and the Giants 38-35 in week 17.

To bad Eli beat them in the superbowl haha.

45Hawker

Reaction score
A bit off-topic:

I'm a little surprised that the story of Wilson being the first african-american QB since Doug Williams to win a SB isn't being highlighted more. I didn't even think of it myself until I saw a blurb about it a few days ago. I guess it's actually a victory for progress that not many noticed it.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
45Hawker":18ln4bye said:
A bit off-topic:

I'm a little surprised that the story of Wilson being the first african-american QB since Doug Williams to win a SB isn't being highlighted more. I didn't even think of it myself until I saw a blurb about it a few days ago. I guess it's actually a victory for progress that not many noticed it.

I really don't think of Russell and a black QB. I only think of him as our Seahawks QB, a consummate profession and a high quality person who lives his beliefs. Maybe I'm just color-blind.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Color blindness is getting to be more and more the norm. It's such a great thing!

The Radish

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":2o63255t said:
Color blindness is getting to be more and more the norm. It's such a great thing!

Yes that's really great. Sadly it seems there are a few posters out there in all fans sites that haven't learned that.

:les:

dbmack

Reaction score
Wouldn't we be the first to have two black quarterbacks on a Super Bowl winning team?

Seanhawk

Reaction score
dbmack":38j5x60z said:
Wouldn't we be the first to have two black quarterbacks on a Super Bowl winning team?

Yeah. Russell and B.J. Daniels. T-Jack isn't a real QB.

VinceDee

Reaction score
slybry75":2x5ua9gm said:
Im typing from my phone otherwise I would look it up but I was thinking has anyone beat both Manning brothers in the same year before?

In the same stadium? It's a first! ;)

brimsalabim

Reaction score
:sarcasm_on: also don't forget that according to much of the media our "black" QB did not actually win the super bowl. Our defense carried him so it doesn't count. :sarcasm_off:

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Incorrect. Peyton defeated both his brother and himself this very season.

Latest posts