Torc

Reaction score
It seemed like a broken play.

Ozzy

Reaction score
Looked like a broken play to me. Geno can’t do that in that situation either

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Runs the ball when he shouldn’t , doesn’t run when he should …… just throw it out the back of the end zone and get another play … GENO the reason we lost this game… he’s playing like his old self the ten year back up ….

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
The field conditions are horrible looks like we are playing on the Germany hockey teams ice rink , we should just pack it in and sit our starters before someone important gets hurts

Torc

Reaction score
The field conditions are horrible looks like we are playing on the Germany hockey teams ice rink , we should just pack it in and sit our starters before someone important gets hurts
Aren't the Bucs playing on the same field? That's not the reason we're getting our butts kicked.

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
Not saying that’s why we lost , just saying that field wasn’t American football ready and we should of just sat some starters so they didn’t get hurt

SEAHAWKSTER

Reaction score
I know why we lost , we sucked on all sides of the ball except for our punt game and the beginning of the fourth quarter , I was just saying I didn’t want anyone getting hurt on such a horrible field , and maybe the bucs had better cleats I don’t know why they preformed better on it than us maybe they did better field checks pre game who cares…. on to the bye and then RAIDERS ….