Want to be inspired and gain more insight into Pete?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Grammar Police":19v5nrcf said:
OkieHawk":19v5nrcf said:
Grammar Police":19v5nrcf said:
This is what you do,
Become a coach of a winning program. Bribe HS players onto your team, right before s$%@ hits the fan claim you had no idea "it was against the rules", bail on your guys and flee to the NFL.
Carrolling 101

And now you have officially hit troll status.

The funny this is, I haven't even claimed who my favorite football team is.
You all assume that because I seem to be a troll I am a niner fan when that is far from the case.
Truth be told I am a Vikings fan, I just get more out of you guys when I talk about the whiners
Any way we can eliminate this dimwitted bitch? ^ :roll:, and oh by the way, nobody here gives a shit who your favorite whatever is.

gabel

Reaction score
That was long but great video. My biggest take away is that Pete Carroll still has the desire, confidence and the passion to win more championships.

He may not be bitter about getting fired in New England but he's not going to stop until he has more rings then they do.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":1fjpyvnu said:
Pete is a total stud, but seeing Sark makes my skin crawl. lol
That is the one decision of his that I don't agree with. I'm not a Sark fan. So what if he knows the region. You gotta be able to COACH and recruit.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
gabel":39n0ouzv said:
That was long but great video. My biggest take away is that Pete Carroll still has the desire, confidence and the passion to win more championships.

He may not be bitter about getting fired in New England but he's not going to stop until he has more rings then they do.

Craft & Bill B. sound like a match made in heaven. Pretty revealing that Craft was controlling everything right down to the lunch menu! No way could Pete thrive in that environment.

Jayburd14

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2hhc7oop said:
gabel":2hhc7oop said:

Craft & Bill B. sound like a match made in heaven. Pretty revealing that Craft was controlling everything right down to the lunch menu! No way could Pete thrive in that environment.
When Pete was hired by the Seahawks, Craft did admit to not giving Pete the tools to succeed.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this video.

Truly inspiring. I love the way Pete stomped around the stage for the Q&A before delivering a pumped up speech as if he was addressing his team.