Want To Attend Seahawks Games in 2021? Get Vaccinated

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Not even sure what to say to say to this?

Hyperbole has been strong amongst the anti-vax crowd.

It’s ironic that the folks who seem to want “freedom” the most are unwilling to take the steps to get there.

Spohawks":7vuraxru said:
HawkNuts":7vuraxru said:
We do tons of stuff outside. Just keep them away from folks like you indoors.

DANG!! Dude wants to buy Pop Tarts and breath freely...the criminal!!! "Folks like you", please get off your high horse, its embarrassing. Bigot postings will happen though I guess.

BACK ON TOPIC...The link in the OP has Inslee saying there will be special treatment for the Vaxed. I see this as a no win situation. Segragation vs ineffectiveness.

This class of people get this and that class of people get that. The media has noted the vaxed are getting "Primo seats". Now the segragation, is worse then in the 60's because at least they got separate but equal...and separate but equal still sucked.

Its ineffective because everyone still walks the same hall ways, drinks from the same fountain, uses the same bathroom, stands in the same hotdog line and so on.

The least Inslee can do is mark the fountins and bathrooms "black and white" uh sorry, "Vaxed and unvaxed.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I mean equating a choice to be a filthy unvaxxed leper with being black is amazing.

These people wanna be victims so bad.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
BocciHawk":34zxrezw said:
quick snippet for those who might not be able to read the Seattle Times article:

Example: In the 98022 ZIP code, in the Enumclaw area, only 52.9% of the folks there 12 and up had been vaccinated as of this past week — which is one of the lowest rates in King County. In the two-week period ending in mid-May, that ZIP code also had the highest COVID case rate in the county, at more than 400 cases per 100,000 people.

At the same time, there are ZIP codes with vaccination rates that top 90%, and these had disease rates ranging from just one-fourth to one-tenth of Enumclaw’s. Examples include Sammamish and Mercer Island.

So epidemiologists at King County decided to take a deeper look at 15,397 local COVID cases, spread over April and May. The state disease surveillance network told them who these patients were. They then cross-referenced each case history with the statewide vaccination registry (when you get vaxxed, it gets recorded with the state — that’s also how you’re being entered into our new “Shot of a Lifetime” million-dollar lottery.)

What they discovered is that of the 15,397 positive cases, 14,895 were in people who hadn’t been fully vaccinated. That’s 96.7% of all local cases in April and May — a period in which King County passed the 50% vaccinated threshold, meaning half the population had been inoculated and half had not.

So your point is that having the vaccine decreases the chances of contacting the virus, but yet a 1000 vaccinated people did indeed contact it afterwards? Cool.

Mix

Reaction score
Side A: Im worried about my health, you should also be.
Side B: Im worried about my health, you shouldn't be.

Spohawks

Reaction score
HawkNuts":sk143dyb said:
Not even sure what to say to say to this?

Hyperbole has been strong amongst the anti-vax crowd.

It’s ironic that the folks who seem to want “freedom” the most are unwilling to take the steps to get there.

Spohawks":sk143dyb said:
HawkNuts":sk143dyb said:

DANG!! Dude wants to buy Pop Tarts and breath freely...the criminal!!! "Folks like you", please get off your high horse, its embarrassing. Bigot postings will happen though I guess.

BACK ON TOPIC...The link in the OP has Inslee saying there will be special treatment for the Vaxed. I see this as a no win situation. Segragation vs ineffectiveness.

This class of people get this and that class of people get that. The media has noted the vaxed are getting "Primo seats". Now the segragation, is worse then in the 60's because at least they got separate but equal...and separate but equal still sucked.

Its ineffective because everyone still walks the same hall ways, drinks from the same fountain, uses the same bathroom, stands in the same hotdog line and so on.

The least Inslee can do is mark the fountins and bathrooms "black and white" uh sorry, "Vaxed and unvaxed.

There is a reason you are not sure what to say...because its accurate...you just don't like it. Or show where I am wrong.

Lol steps to freedom. I am free and now its time to keep/defend it...no steps needed.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
HawkNuts":tskcd90p said:
Your reading comprehension is slipping as is your argument. We just keep them out of crowded indoor places. And just until they are vaccinated. Not sure where you pulled 8-10 years from?

We have six months of data points with millions of shots and very little problems.

The only folks I know who aren’t getting vaccinated are either scared or they get their news from Facebook.

We get that your scared and it’s okay.

pittpnthrs":tskcd90p said:
HawkNuts":tskcd90p said:
No just until they are vaccinated. But they are 2 and 5 so it will be a while.

The world isn’t binary and most of the smart people I know are taking care of their kids. Not because they think they’re going to die but the possibility of long term lung problems.

It’s funny that your tired of hearing about kids because your posts sound like you’re either a kid of have a lot of growing up to do. But good luck to you and your family. The virus has touched even the most ignorant people and it will continue to do so.

pittpnthrs":tskcd90p said:
Not everybody will get vaccinated. Are you going to shelter them for the rest of their lives?

Thank you for the compliment. I'll toast you with a beer at the game.

Lol. So your going to keep them away from the public and sheltered for the next 8 to 10 years? I'm sure home schooling is your plan for the near future too. Let me guess, your going to get them vaccinated as soon as they say its ok right? Wont let them around any public setting but will be first in line to be guinea pigs for shots that will have questionable to little data points. I mean you got the shots and they are still collecting data on the effects so that makes sense right? Your 'holier art than thou' attitude is tiresome. You are consumed with paranoia and your going to pass along to your kids and anybody else associated with you. Thank you for staying away.

Your going to keep your kids away from all social events anyways so quit complaining about it. Remember, no matter where you are at, there will always be unvaccinated people so enjoy your sheltered life.

Lets see, your terrified to let your kids be around crowds but are going to be gung ho to shoot them up with shots that could possibly cause them to receive myocarditis and pericarditis. Yeah the chances might be rare (like a young person having any lingering issues from contacting the virus), but they are there. I cant believe a person of your ilk would ever take those unnecessary chances. Take the lesser of the two evils and roll the dice right?

As for being scared,,,,,i'm not the one that has my family hunkered in a bunker. That would be you.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Spohawks":medpzr04 said:
This class of people get this and that class of people get that. The media has noted the vaxed are getting "Primo seats". Now the segragation, is worse then in the 60's because at least they got separate but equal...and separate but equal still sucked..

Dude literally just said that having to sit in a different section wearing a mask at a football game is worse than being a minority in the 60's fighting for their civil rights.

I can't even anymore..............

Mix

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2sgp3iew said:
Spohawks":2sgp3iew said:
This class of people get this and that class of people get that. The media has noted the vaxed are getting "Primo seats". Now the segragation, is worse then in the 60's because at least they got separate but equal...and separate but equal still sucked..

Dude literally just said that having to sit in a different section wearing a mask at a football game is worse than being a minority in the 60's fighting for their civil rights.

To be fair I have heard there are Millions of Nazis in America and they supported new Hitler, no way that is hyperbole.

Get your shot, don't get your shot.

You do you.

I'm just ready for Seahawks Football.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Throwdown":38wb3vdr said:
I mean equating a choice to be a filthy unvaxxed leper with being black is amazing.

Did I compare unvaxed to blacks? No. I compared the treatment of unvaxed to blacks through the tool of segragation.

With the name calling you are doing, you sound defensive, a little butt hurt. I never said I am victim, but your post scream "Someone defend/back me up". Its kind of sad.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Throwdown":xfm7l7t3 said:

The unvaxxed want to be victims? They arent the ones crying because they are to afraid to go to a football game.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Not sure why people are even trying at discourse on this.

The relevance to the Seahawks is this allows us to attend games.

Pitt already said he doesn't go anywhere and if he did, choosing not to get the shots, he wears a mask. Not sure what the problem is.

As for the arguing with the rest?

You cannot engage in discourse with people that do not have the capacity to understand the difference between fact and opinion, much less the difference in weights for each. They are too wrapped up in emotion or delusion to process new information, and people arguing based on emotion cannot be reasoned with.

Some of these people literally believe in Tebow but not science.

These are not people that have the capacity to understand how limited they are. Nor do they matter.

What matters is that we are reopening and things are getting safer.

People like Dunlap and Adams deserve to experience our crowd cheering for them after the great plays they put together.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Mix":2iq4mfyu said:
Side A: Im worried about my health, you should also be.
Side B: Im worried about my health, you shouldn't be.

Side C: I'm vaccinated so I should have nothing to worry about regardless of other peoples decisions, I'm not vaccinated so let me worry about myself without any input from others.

Spohawks

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":cwjgpykx said:
Spohawks":cwjgpykx said:

I keep hearing whining, but no real reason as to why I am wrong. "I can't even" is a 7th grade girls way of getting out of a discussion without saying anything of value.

Yes, civil liberies are being taken away from the unvaxed and no, there is no separate but equal going on with these new stadium rules. In many ways it is worse.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Spohawks":3ih66gve said:
Sgt. Largent":3ih66gve said:
Spohawks":3ih66gve said:

I keep hearing whining, but no real reason as to why I am wrong. "I can't even" is a 7th grade girls way of getting out of a discussion without saying anything of value.

Yes, civil liberies are being taken away from the unvaxed and no, there is no separate but equal going on with these new stadium rules. In many ways it is worse.

"I can't even" = you just said something so insane and incorrect that I am left speechless.

The freedom of speech, freedom of expression and to gather peacefully, equal treatment at your workplace, the right to vote if you're a citizen, freedom of religion, etc. Those are civil liberties.

Going to a football game and getting to sit with vaccinated people? That's not a civil liberty, so stop comparing the two, again it makes you look dumb.

Private businesses have lots of rules to patronize them, so if the Seahawks want to maximize attendance so they can make the most money possible which means everyone's vaccinated and safe? Good for them.

Don't go, that's your decision of your own free will.

chris98251

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":27hdugbz said:
Spohawks":27hdugbz said:
Sgt. Largent":27hdugbz said:
Spohawks":27hdugbz said:

"I can't even" = you just said something so insane and incorrect that I am left speechless.

The freedom of speech, freedom of expression and to gather peacefully, equal treatment at your workplace, the right to vote if you're a citizen, freedom of religion, etc. Those are civil liberties.

Going to a football game and getting to sit with vaccinated people? That's not a civil liberty, so stop comparing the two, again it makes you look dumb.

Private businesses have lots of rules to patronize them, so if the Seahawks want to maximize attendance so they can make the most money possible which means everyone's vaccinated and safe? Good for them.

Don't go, that's your decision of your own free will.

I think whatsyurprob had a child, THATS THE BETTER EXPLANANTION, now can he cook?

Spohawks

Reaction score
"The freedom of speech, freedom of expression and to gather peacefully, equal treatment at your workplace, the right to vote if you're a citizen, freedom of religion, etc. Those are civil liberties."

Bingo!
Freedom of speech...Anti vaxers have been censored on socal media.

Freedom of expression...like taking off bras in the 60's, I can't take off my mask to get some twinkies.

Equal treatment at the work place...NFL has DIFFERENT protocols for vaxed and unvaxed.

Freedom of religion...Restrictions of how many can gather in a church.

This is a civil rights issue!

Throwdown

Reaction score
Spohawks":qoeyr8w3 said:
"The freedom of speech, freedom of expression and to gather peacefully, equal treatment at your workplace, the right to vote if you're a citizen, freedom of religion, etc. Those are civil liberties."

Bingo!
Freedom of speech...Anti vaxers have been censored on socal media.

Freedom of expression...like taking off bras in the 60's, I can't take off my mask to get some twinkies.

Equal treatment at the work place...NFL has DIFFERENT protocols for vaxed and unvaxed.

Freedom of religion...Restrictions of how many can gather in a church.

This is a civil rights issue!

Freedom of speech protects you from the government, not a business.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
But isn't that part of the problem here, Throwdown? Businesses recently have been sued and fined if they chose not to serve people based on race, sexual orientation, religion, gender, ethnicity, and other "protected classes." The question is whether vaccinated vs. unvaccinated form the same kind of "protected class."

If the Seahawks choose not to admit people to games based on their medical history (of shots, in this case), it will raise similar questions in the long run. This isn't a simple issue, though many want to make it so on both sides.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":25x48t7d said:
But isn't that part of the problem here, Throwdown? Businesses recently have been sued and fined if they chose not to serve people based on race, sexual orientation, religion, gender, ethnicity, and other "protected classes." The question is whether vaccinated vs. unvaccinated form the same kind of "protected class."

If the Seahawks choose not to admit people to games based on their medical history (of shots, in this case), it will raise similar questions in the long run. This isn't a simple issue, though many want to make it so on both sides.

No it's not, it's about safety for others, no different from saying someone with Cholera or Ebola can't come in.