Updated with more pics: Seahawks getting to work

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
I am getting these pictures from Sidney Rice's twitter (@sidneyrice).

https://twitter.com/sidneyrice

Sidney Rice ‏@sidneyrice
Field Work... #nsync pic.twitter.com/Rjp5iaV2Yb
BHgvwVfCMAAJGwB

Sidney Rice ‏@sidneyrice
I'm tryna get those biceps like @RobT_33 ish is ridic! pic.twitter.com/RNWfprKM89
BHgiJRJCQAE BG6

Sidney Rice ‏@sidneyrice
Charlie Martin and I working on the biceps pic.twitter.com/TLUzzXumY1
BHgg1QOCIAIW1d5

Sidney Rice ‏@sidneyrice
@ShowtimeTate sighting. #leggo @chopchop_15 coachin him up pic.twitter.com/beAoIIwG8t
BHgfkkxCAAEQNAL

Sidney Rice ‏@sidneyrice
Following @DougBaldwinJr around today cause he's disinclined in the weight room pic.twitter.com/lEQElmv4Ab
BHgfXMlCMAEAzZj

Sidney Rice ‏@sidneyrice
My President QB @DangeRussWilson Gettin it in this morning pic.twitter.com/bl3DjGpiUl
BHbRQ8dCYAABSEm

Sidney Rice ‏@sidneyrice
Post weights, Pre field work #hawks pic.twitter.com/4C90Uzo4gs
BHWZDfeCUAEfDe3

JonRud

Reaction score
Love it. who is wearing that absolutely hideous green zebra hat? and where do I get that 'All In' t-shirt he is wearing?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Russell Wilson in the back corner wearing a grey track suit ready to get to work.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Doesn't look like that shirt is available, but it is sweet.

On a funny note: when I googled "Seahawks All In Shirt" and clicked on Shop the fifth item is a Women's Frank Omiyale game jersey. Ummm what?

mikeak

Reaction score
Blitzer88":jzs6gf9z said:
Russell Wilson in the back corner wearing a grey track suit ready to get to work.

That is him analyzing the workout he just did so he can repeate it but more efficiently in a few minutes

NYCoug

Reaction score
JonRud":30qfcxnc said:
Love it. who is wearing that absolutely hideous green zebra hat? and where do I get that 'All In' t-shirt he is wearing?

I immediately thought the same thing Jon. The hat is an epic failure in trying to be cool but the shirt saves a little bit of his street cred. Love that shirt.

IBleedBlueAndGreen":30qfcxnc said:

On a funny note: when I googled "Seahawks All In Shirt" and clicked on Shop the fifth item is a Women's Frank Omiyale game jersey. Ummm what?

Great find! I've been needing to get my girl her own Omiyale jersey. Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank!

ivotuk

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":225iakd0 said:

On a funny note: when I googled "Seahawks All In Shirt" and clicked on Shop the fifth item is a Women's Frank Omiyale game "worn" jersey. Ummm what?

Fixed it for you :p

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
Everyone in the picture seems to be drawn to the guy in that ridiculous hat , Who ever is standing next to Wilson doesnt seem to like the hat at all.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
mikeak":2v9szdgl said:
Blitzer88":2v9szdgl said:

That is him analyzing the workout he just did so he can repeate it but more efficiently in a few minutes

He's watching tape on his weightlifting reps.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Hmmmm, sitting around like a bunch of county workers and not really doing much of anything at all. We need to bring in that Richard Simmons guy. He'll get 'em going! Jump! Jump! Jump!

I recall having some Seahawk sweat pants in the same pattern as that hat. I think it was in the 80s and they were called Zubas...or something along those lines. Very stylish at the time and this guy is clearly in throwback formation.

Wilson could use some fashion tips from the hat wearing trend setter. Maybe it's just the camera angle, but the gray track suit makes him look shorter than the other guys.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Russell is lifting every one of the dumbbells in his mind.

Even his mind does conditioning...

dunceface

Reaction score
HawkWow":233i1368 said:
I recall having some Seahawk sweat pants in the same pattern as that hat. I think it was in the 80s and they were called Zubas...or something along those lines. Very stylish at the time and this guy is clearly in throwback formation.

Wilson could use some fashion tips from the hat wearing trend setter. Maybe it's just the camera angle, but the gray track suit makes him look shorter than the other guys.

that hat is HOT SAUCE!!!!!

mikeak

Reaction score
HawkWow":it4iuf96 said:

Nope pretty sure it isn't the angle making him look shorter :)

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I think the guy with the Zebra hat maybe.......is either Bryan Walters, JR Sweezy or Sean McGrath.

Dirtball

Reaction score
I have a pair of the original Zubaz... Blue, Green & White striped with a sewn on old school Hawk head on them. I wear them to every home game. You cant find them anymore. Zubaz dosent even make em. the only thing you find is Blue & White so they can sell to eveybody from Dallas to Detroit.

Latest posts