Unreal: Rams Expected to Extend Jeff Fisher

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
All he needs is a quarterback and he could be in the Super Bowl.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":fv7tlli6 said:
All he needs is a quarterback and he could be in the Super Bowl.

And a Oline, and 3 Wide receivers and a Tight End, Maybe a corner and safety too.

I think thats one of the biggest falicies going. The Rams have an epic Dline. And thats about it....their dbacks and lb's are a nice core but not elite. They just look that way when they face us for some dang reason.

chris98251

Reaction score
This is what happens when you hand out participation trophies to people, some think it's actually a reward, Fisher is getting his participation contract because you know.......... he's special that way and attended every game and practice.

HawkGA

Reaction score
hgwellz12":llh1mkm8 said:
Smelly McUgly":llh1mkm8 said:
This dude gets chances it took actual good coaches like Hue Jackson years to get. Absurd.

Word to Big Bird! I wasn't gonna go there, so thank YOU for saying it.

Somewhere Bevell is hearing this news thinking, "Aw come on, I could at least do 7-9 too!"

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Fisher has parlayed a few decent games against the Seahawks into a reputation that he's a good coach who's on the verge. People--outside the organization apparently--are finally starting to realize that he game plans and builds his roster for exactly one team a year. As long as he gets his annual write-up on how his scrappy Rams team stood toe-to-toe with Pete Carroll's Seahawks, he keeps that glimmer of hope alive. In the meantime, he's running that organization into the ground. Wasting offensive talent, just like he did for years in Tennessee.

rlkats

Reaction score
Rams should hire Greg Roman as a consultant then at about mid season fire Fisher and make Roman head coach.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
fenderbender123":t2edswbd said:
There's always more room on the Seahawks bandwagon....

Ha..no thanks.

I'd stop watching football before rooting for the Seahawks.

NINEster

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":kbqvyg0w said:
Ramfan128":kbqvyg0w said:
fenderbender123":kbqvyg0w said:

Ha..no thanks.

You must like losing

You underestimate fan pride.

Ironically, the Seahawks were easy to root for when they had Holmgren and Hasselbeck. About as easy as a division rival could be to root for save maybe the Cards with Warner. If I had the power to go back in time and give the Hawks a Lombardi over the Steelers I genuinely would.

Anyways, the Carroll era Seahawks, different story. The Seahawks like the Cardinals have historically been the franchise that never won the big one, and I always wanted to see these types of teams win it all. Carroll and Wilson (along with the LOB) changed that narrative completely.

Arians and the Cards don't push those strings quite that way. So it's not purely about the rivalry either. If the Cards make it to the SB I will root for them over all the AFC legacy teams (Pitt, NE, Denver, Baltimore) but not teams like KC, Houston, Cincy.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
NINEster":3p4se6v2 said:
Hawk_Nation":3p4se6v2 said:
Ramfan128":3p4se6v2 said:
fenderbender123":3p4se6v2 said:

Ha..no thanks.

You must like losing

You underestimate fan pride.

Ironically, the Seahawks were easy to root for when they had Holmgren and Hasselbeck. About as easy as a division rival could be to root for save maybe the Cards with Warner. If I had the power to go back in time and give the Hawks a Lombardi over the Steelers I genuinely would.

Anyways, the Carroll era Seahawks, different story. The Seahawks like the Cardinals have historically been the franchise that never won the big one, and I always wanted to see these types of teams win it all. Carroll and Wilson (along with the LOB) changed that narrative completely.

Arians and the Cards don't push those strings quite that way. So it's not purely about the rivalry either. If the Cards make it to the SB I will root for them over all the AFC legacy teams (Pitt, NE, Denver, Baltimore) but not teams like KC, Houston, Cincy.

I get it, and am kinda the same way. Unfortunately for you guys (well not really, but IF you even cared), few AFC teams I wouldn't root for over the niners in a superb owl. Definitely would root for you guys over the Stealers, Patriots, and Broncos, probably even the Colts, but otherwise I'd be an AFC fan that year (if I have the displeasure of seeing another niners NFC championship.

Sac

Reaction score
Jesus. How long is that hack going to ride the success and sacrifice of Steve McNair?

Latest posts