TY Hilton certainly is opening his mouth now

Bobblehead

Reaction score
One game does not make a season and this guy Hilton has done zilch all year.. His 1st and 2nd TD catches of the season.

Lets see how he does next week..

coltsfan1405

Reaction score
You were suppose to beat the Texans lol we weren't suppose to beat you guys. take it as a compliment

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
TYH is a monster.

I could care less if he talks trash or not.

Go Hawks!

coltsfan1405

Reaction score
Hilton had a good game, I hope you guys lit a fire in him and he continues to tear DB's up.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I hope Hilton remembered to thank his quarterback for the pinpoint deep passes that gave him his scores, and for his OC for the play design that helped pry apart the Legion of Boom. Maybe he did, I can't be bothered to find out. But at least Richard Sherman remembers to mention his teammates in the same breath as himself.

Seeker

Reaction score
Colts fans need to be told when to cheer *bell sound fx*
the last speedy receiver to beat us was that guy from Detroit.
its usually always the 3rd receiver we don't pay enough attention to.
no worries, let them have their victory, I doubt we will see them in NY (doubt they'll make it past Houston once they finally get their act together).

and don't believe the whole "browner got me fired up" story line, that's what players do after the fact to pump up their legend (truth be told I felt the exact way when Sherman had that story about brady until it was confirmed with a pick and toms comments). T.Y. is a professional athlete and if he needs someone to "Say something to him" to do his job then that's another story. in reality he got open due to a combination of bunch packaging and sherm not pressing on the play, sherm has his back to him and is dropping back on that first big touchdown. hats off to the guy, but don't make up fairy tales.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I'll admit though, I do like TY Hilton, and said in the enemy thread that he scares me the most out of any other receiver they have, Darrius Heyward-Bey can only run one route, I was told this by my friend and it was pretty apparent.

I don't like that I was right.

coltsfan1405

Reaction score
I prefer TY staying silent actually cause I don't like when our players are too cocky. So I hope he does not keep doing this and this was a one time thing that he needed to get going this year.

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
I think its a good thing for our DB's as a group you know they are not gonna be liking this and it will only add fuel to the fire for the rest of the year. They did get beat and TY talkin is only gonna make the chip bigger and make them be more focused in the future so i take it as a positive.

Axx

Reaction score
If he can back up his talk, let him talk.

He made our secondary look bad.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Bobblehead":2yrtvwyl said:
One game does not make a season and this guy Hilton has done zilch all year

C'mon, dude. Even if you take away his 140 yards and 2TDs from this game he'd have as many or more receiving yards in 4 games than Tate, Rice, or Kearse have in 5 games.

He's a good player.

kearly

Reaction score
I don't think Hilton has too much to brag about. His first long TD was a catch any of us could have made. It was a horrendous blown coverage. His second TD was well covered but Andrew Luck made a perfect pass and Hilton didn't screw it up.

But talking smack is fun. I'm fine with letting him enjoy it.

Brahn

Reaction score
Colts are bad because they pay their players in Legal Tender Notes.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Wait until your separated by a few states then start flapping your trap like some yappy dog on the front porch barking at German Shepard a couple of blocks away. Brilliant!