Two teams I would prefer to avoid in the playoffs

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Maybe it's just me, but I don't have a single worry about the Lions or the Eagles. I just don't see their defenses being able to stop Wilson and Co. - especially Philly's D.

The Lions may be excellent against the run, but they're weak against the pass, and Wilson can exploit that secondary.

And regardless of how good their offenses are and what type of QBs they have, I don't see the game being out of reach in the 4th quarter, and we all know what Wilson does in the 4th quarter.

amill87

Reaction score
A risk taking qb beating us is the exception, not the rule. How'd that same risk taker in Atlanta fare this year? The only loss that is relevant is the colts loss this year, the team is too different from last year to base predictions off it. Does anyone think the Colts win that game up here? Do they even win the game down there without a blocked field goal?

amill87

Reaction score
Also while the Eagles have been putting up some points since Foles taking over, we have scored more points in the same time frame. The Raiders game really spikes their offensive stats.