Tush Push!

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I don't understand why it would be outlawed. Seems like a good hard-nosed football play.

GemCity

Reaction score
I just hope Hurtts helmet goes right up their centers ass on one of ‘em.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Don't outlaw it. I've seen KC stop it.

Torc

Reaction score
I don't understand why it would be outlawed. Seems like a good hard-nosed football play.
It's like Kam jumping over lines to block field goals. The NFL wants parity and one team getting an advantage, even by skill, just isn't acceptable.

minormillikin

Reaction score
It's amazing how good the Eagles are at that play.

They consistently get 2-2.5 yards with that play even when every human knows it's about to happen.

Torc

Reaction score
Kelce mentioned on his podcast, he thinks teams will start faking injuries so the NFL bans it.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Williams and Reed getting blown off the line of scrimmage. It's man on man and Eagles guards and center are more manly 🤷‍♂️

cymatica

Reaction score
KJ explained how to stop it and makes sense. Pete and Hurt think pinching the dline is sufficient

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
nonsense. I've seen KC beat it. But you have to be more of a man than the guy across from you. And the Eagles just man up better. Kelce is a beast.
Yes. So if your team is better.....then your team is stronger. Just like ours back in the LOB days.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
You gotta treat it like a rugby scrum. Head for head. Helmet for helmet. Who squats the most wins.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Yes. So if your team is better.....then your team is stronger. Just like ours back in the LOB days.
not really. Better and stronger are not the same things. Plus folks have pointed out that we are not matching up. For example we are using a 4 man front and pinching down instead of using a 5 man front. Which, if you really want to stop it, man up and push them back.

And, again, I have seen KC man up and stuff this play. Plus other teams try it and it fails. It is most definitely stoppable.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
not really. Better and stronger are not the same things. Plus folks have pointed out that we are not matching up. For example we are using a 4 man front and pinching down instead of using a 5 man front. Which, if you really want to stop it, man up and push them back.

And, again, I have seen KC man up and stuff this play. Plus other teams try it and it fails. It is most definitely stoppable.
Understood and correct. I stand corrected.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thing is size and weight wins even when the D is lowest. Nobody else is doing this with anything like the success Philly has.