Tonights game

Mizak

Reaction score
Hutchinson is gonna give Seahawk OL headaches.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
RT just jumped the gun again, but refs apparently don't care. It was literally shown on an instant replay as the announcers were pointing out something else entirely and it's so frustrating.

James in PA

Reaction score
Friggin idiot Tirico just said: "And this Sunday we'll have Cowboys Giants. That just sounds, and feels like Sunday night football!" Hey Mike, maybe it's because the Cowboys are on SNF every other week.

Mizak

Reaction score
Damn, Tripping is a 15 yard penalty?

GemCity

Reaction score
How anyone likes him or his calls is baffling to me. Surprised he can breathe with how deep he goes on these mainstream/media loved guys.
I agree. He latches on to one or two players and no matter if their counterpart on the other side is doing as good, or better, he’ll continue to slob them down.

I get it. Mahomes is incredible. Not infallible…but incredible. Sheeshus H.

The flops are the worst. Watch what he says if the Lions take this game.

Wow…he just said it looked like “big time wrestling” against Mahomes…he didn’t know what he was watching…and the pass should’ve still been caught.

/dead

PateratoWilson

Reaction score
I agree. He latches on to one or two players and no matter if their counterpart on the other side is doing as good, or better, he’ll continue to slob them down.

I get it. Mahomes is incredible. Not infallible…but incredible. Sheeshus H.

The flops are the worst. Watch what he says if the Lions take this game.
Absolutely accurate. And to hear his son postgame … I’d rather have diarrhea with an infected scrotum….

Mizak

Reaction score
Lions gonna play this way against Seahawks next week? Oh wait, they play at home. Fu**

GemCity

Reaction score
Sigh…I wish coaches were that stupid when we play them…

SNDavidson

Reaction score
At times the lions have reminded me of 10’s Seahawks defends, not same levels of course

Latest posts