Today's Practice

mikeak

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":o7pbi6ff said:
You people are making WAY too big of a deal out of virtually nothing here.

Do you not watch the commercials?

It is only crazy if it doesn't work

seadoc30

Reaction score
Why should be be worrying about this? If it was an issue or a problem, that's why we have a damn Head Coach to raise this issue. If that doesn't happen, I'm sure our owner who is one of the richest guy in the world can do something about it. If they don't want to do anything about it, it's their own loss.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Supposedly they were practicing indoors today but the heat was off i.e. it was ambient temperature in there...

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Don't you think that if this were a huge deal to Pete and the team and they felt like it was a huge disadvantage that they would and will take the steps to get to the bottom of it without a bunch of paranoid cranky fans trying to cry foul?

I'm just saying.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
just my 2 cents but an outdoor practice in very cold weather, say today, really has no bearing on what conditions will be like.

practice today in frigid clear weather with a forecast of just below or above freezing and rain...[oh wait, that is what Seattle always pratices in... ;-)]

personally, if the weather was more constant and more indicative of game day conditions, then indoors would not be as good but in this frigid cold, better indoors and less likely to have injuries due to cold weather and improper stretching.

again, just one arm chair QB's view.

samwize77

Reaction score
All conditions SHOULD be the same for both teams leading up to the game. But of course they can't be EXACTLY the same for both, as a poster pointed out, the Hawks are closer to their practice facility than the Donks. Not a real big deal. Logistics are just gonna be different a bit. However, I don't think practice facilities fall into that category. Both teams should have as equal facilities as possible. Now, if Pete wants to practice outside and the NFL doesn't accommodate him then theres something wrong. I'm not going to get my feathers ruffled if Pete doesn't push the issue. He knows whats best for our Hawks. If he starts a fuss about it, then I'll be right there behind him. If he wants to practice outside and lets everyone know he wants to practice outside, and the NFL does nothing. Then I'll cry foul.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
One of the reasons we may not see the team make a big deal about this is what Doug Baldwin mentioned in his interviews. He said the team only worries about things in their control and not on the other stuff. They might consider this something outside their control and just roll with it.

samwize77

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":2n1vkfur said:
One of the reasons we may not see the team make a big deal about this is what Doug Baldwin mentioned in his interviews. He said the team only worries about things in their control and not on the other stuff. They might consider this something outside their control and just roll with it.
This true. But where does it end? The League makes sure the Donks get Prime Rib dinners and The Hawks get Mac and Cheese. Again, I'm not to concerned about all this, if the Hawks aren't. I'm pretty certain that everything that can be done is being done......but if this field thing continues then.......

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
I just hope it fuels the fire, drive and determination to win.

themunn

Reaction score
practicing in poor conditions is a surefire way to pick up an injury before the game
this is a good thing, seriously. it won't matter come game time

Latest posts