To those embarrassed by Sherman

TJH

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":eu7akwjk said:
TJH":eu7akwjk said:
You don't know what the word apologist means...
Go complain about how you think Richard Sherman should be a tea-and-crumpet-eating gentleman to suit your vision of what he's supposed to be some more.

Cry about it. I'm entitled to my opinions.

CANHawk

Reaction score
TJH":37p4e6rl said:
RolandDeschain":37p4e6rl said:
TJH":37p4e6rl said:
Go complain about how you think Richard Sherman should be a tea-and-crumpet-eating gentleman to suit your vision of what he's supposed to be some more.

yes..... and we're entitled to think your opinions are stupid. That knife cuts both ways...

TJH

Reaction score
CANHawk":3467kncb said:
TJH":3467kncb said:
RolandDeschain":3467kncb said:
TJH":3467kncb said:

yes..... and we're entitled to think your opinions are stupid. That knife cuts both ways...

Well, Carroll apparently agrees with me, saying that this should be a "learning experience" for Sherman. I suppose Pete is stupid too right?

TJH

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1pd2w3sy said:
TJH":1pd2w3sy said:
Well, Carroll apparently agrees with me, saying that this should be a "learning experience" for Sherman. I suppose Pete is stupid too right?

No, but someone posting in this thread certainly is.

That's an excellent deflection there.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Great article, thanks for posting.

There were times when I thought Sherm took away from the respect the team should get, but he doesn't. This team is behind him and is as team oriented and cohesive as any team in history. We need more emotion in this game, I'm proud he's a Hawk.

flyingHigh

Reaction score
at least were not a bunch of choir boys that the entire nfl thinks are soft.. remember those days?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Only thing I don't like about this whole interview thing is that we have to constantly talk about it and that most of the sports channels and sports talk shows are talking about it rather than us beating the Niners.

However, I still love Sherm!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I think Sherman is a putz, but I have to admit the truth in this:

BecDn3pCIAAy1Ya

TJH

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2np9mz7k said:
Only thing I don't like about this whole interview thing is that we have to constantly talk about it and that most of the sports channels and sports talk shows are talking about it rather than us beating the Niners.

However, I still love Sherm!

That's my entire point. Nobody is talking about the Seahawks playing a great game and going to the superbowl.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
I love Richie Shermie, he's a just a little outspoken on his job.