Tix arrived.. gift is not a bag...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the Seahawks are supposed to send to STH's the proper sized bag now that the NFL has changed the rules on what size bag you can bring in to the stadium? They mentioned giving us all a proper-sized Seahawks bag but when?

Riley12

Reaction score
RockHawk":399uitkh said:
BocciHawk":399uitkh said:
HawksFTW":399uitkh said:
Add to my collection of hawks license plate covers. 3rd or 4th time we have gotten these, it seems.

No. They were issued once before, as Season Ticket Holder surrounds, all the other ones were handed out at games and whatnot and just say things like Go Seahawks or Seahawks Fan or something like that.

99% sure of that anyway. We have two vehicles and if we had ever been sent them twice, in different seasons, we'd have them on both vehicles already...

Stoked to be able to put one of these on my car! The other car has had one for years...

Totally agree here; there was only 1 set of frames with "Season Ticket Holder" on them, and I've had mine o the car for a long time. I've had at least 3 times where someone (friend, stranger) asked if I wanted to sell it.

That's far different from the crappy generic seahawks frames they sell or give away.

I like these because I feel it's a sense of pride to show I'm part of that elite club (Yes, I'm better than most of you!) and MUCH better than a bag or gloves.

Sorry to create a quote mountain, but they were actually issued twice before now. The black frame and the much oldery white frame. You don't see too many of them around however.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":1k0s0dul said:
What are the Average season's tickets prices? seriously considering it.
Too late. Season tickets are sold out...only the waiting list is available now.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
RockHawk":2w9th1fy said:
BocciHawk":2w9th1fy said:
HawksFTW":2w9th1fy said:
Add to my collection of hawks license plate covers. 3rd or 4th time we have gotten these, it seems.

No. They were issued once before, as Season Ticket Holder surrounds, all the other ones were handed out at games and whatnot and just say things like Go Seahawks or Seahawks Fan or something like that.

99% sure of that anyway. We have two vehicles and if we had ever been sent them twice, in different seasons, we'd have them on both vehicles already...

Stoked to be able to put one of these on my car! The other car has had one for years...

Totally agree here; there was only 1 set of frames with "Season Ticket Holder" on them, and I've had mine o the car for a long time. I've had at least 3 times where someone (friend, stranger) asked if I wanted to sell it.

That's far different from the crappy generic seahawks frames they sell or give away.

I like these because I feel it's a sense of pride to show I'm part of that elite club (Yes, I'm better than most of you!) and MUCH better than a bag or gloves.

The only other time they gave them out, since the new stadium was opened, they were black plastic. I loved it, and was so pissed when I lost mine when my car was totaled a few years back. I actually drove from Kent to Arlington where the car was towed to try and get the frame back, to no avail.

Anyway, this one is pretty nice, and I got mince today too.

Tix zps78d01623

As an aside, regarding the vinyl bags.... there was a note in the package that said: "We are providing an approved Vinyl bag to all season ticket holders to help adjust to the new policy and provide clear guidelines....". However, nothing said how they will be providing the bags.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Aros":1cgi4x7o said:
Does anyone know when the Seahawks are supposed to send to STH's the proper sized bag now that the NFL has changed the rules on what size bag you can bring in to the stadium? They mentioned giving us all a proper-sized Seahawks bag but when?

My wife is wondering...Anyone?

Riley12

Reaction score
They're in Seattle! Tomorrow is ChristChanuKwanza Day!!!! Hooray!

Hawknballs

Reaction score
If anyone else isn't going to use theirs and wants to make sure it goes to a rabid hawks fan message me with what you're asking for it, my dad won't take no for an answer in letting me have ours but I would love to find one for him.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
Riley12":je120hmd said:
RockHawk said:

Sorry to create a quote mountain, but they were actually issued twice before now. The black frame and the much oldery white frame. You don't see too many of them around however.
[/quote]

Yep, checked the other day. Both cars have plate covers reading Season Ticket Holders, so I knew I wasn't crazy. That makes it 3 times in the last 12-13 years. They have given out so many more useful or interesting things, hell I would love another 12th man flag, the one I have is worn out from being up all year. At this point, I almost rather they drop the price a buck or two a game, and let me take that money and buy something I would actually use.

Jase

Reaction score
This is my 4th year of having season tix, and I am much happier with this gift than the gloves that were too small, the hat that was way too small, or the playing cards that were packaged so horribly they were bent and useless. I've wanted one of these for a while now, I am pleased.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
Jase":19gnwgxu said:
This is my 4th year of having season tix, and I am much happier with this gift than the gloves that were too small, the hat that was way too small, or the playing cards that were packaged so horribly they were bent and useless. I've wanted one of these for a while now, I am pleased.

Agree with you here, the "gifts" of the last few seasons have been down right horrible.

OrFan

Reaction score
If you live in Oregon you are not allowed to put this on your car. The cut out for the stickers for month and year are on the top of the frame, we have the stickers on the bottom. I got a warning for this before and had to change.

I wish they would make them both ways so that you could get the right ones if you live in a state that has the stickers on the bottom. You can cut them out, but that looks like crap or they end up cracking out.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":jjo5718n said:
Chukarhawk":jjo5718n said:
What are the Average season's tickets prices? seriously considering it.
Too late. Season tickets are sold out...only the waiting list is available now.

there are seasons tickets available from third party companies. just looking to see how much of a premium they are charging, hence the question.

A

Anonymous

I suggest utilizing some hard-to-remove bolts to install them things.

You might come out to your ride to find your plate laying on the ground. . .

hawksnfcsbest

Reaction score
I don't own a car but this will be my 10th year having season tix. I will have to hang that license plate on my wall with the other green license plate we got a few seasons back!

GO HAWKS!!!!!

:49ersmall:

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
Season tickets range from $48.00 -around 300.00. Maybe more.
Hawks nest and 300 level corners and end zone above row f are $48.00
Check out seahawks.com or ticketmaster to get all of the prices