Tix arrived.. gift is not a bag...

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Yes. I've been resisting buying a hawks plate holder in hopes this was it.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
if anyone gets one and doesn't own a car I would buy that off ya for my dad since i"m assuming you only get 1

HawksFTW

Reaction score
Add to my collection of hawks license plate covers. 3rd or 4th time we have gotten these, it seems.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
HawksFTW":jqy1bhjx said:
Add to my collection of hawks license plate covers. 3rd or 4th time we have gotten these, it seems.

No. They were issued once before, as Season Ticket Holder surrounds, all the other ones were handed out at games and whatnot and just say things like Go Seahawks or Seahawks Fan or something like that.

99% sure of that anyway. We have two vehicles and if we had ever been sent them twice, in different seasons, we'd have them on both vehicles already...

Stoked to be able to put one of these on my car! The other car has had one for years...

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
What are the Average season's tickets prices? seriously considering it.

benthebeerman

Reaction score
Well, at least it isn't green like the last one. I've been a season ticket holder since the first year at Husky (2000). Thinking back, this ranks kind of in the middle as far as gifts go over the past 13 years. The best ones were the #12 flag (of course), a mini helmet, the commuter bag (can't bring to games now!), and fleece blankets on two separate occasions. The worst ones were in the last few years - playing cards, fleece gloves, ski hat (way too small), drawstring bag (come on - only little girls like those), and the car window flag (broke when you hit 60MPH).

12thMan1

Reaction score
TorontoHawk":24z3c9pm said:
That would suck if you did not own a car.

I'm under the impression that most people who can afford season tickets probably have a car. But in hindsight, yes, it would suck.

RockHawk

Reaction score
BocciHawk":3kak2y0r said:
HawksFTW":3kak2y0r said:

No. They were issued once before, as Season Ticket Holder surrounds, all the other ones were handed out at games and whatnot and just say things like Go Seahawks or Seahawks Fan or something like that.

99% sure of that anyway. We have two vehicles and if we had ever been sent them twice, in different seasons, we'd have them on both vehicles already...

Stoked to be able to put one of these on my car! The other car has had one for years...

Totally agree here; there was only 1 set of frames with "Season Ticket Holder" on them, and I've had mine o the car for a long time. I've had at least 3 times where someone (friend, stranger) asked if I wanted to sell it.

That's far different from the crappy generic seahawks frames they sell or give away.

I like these because I feel it's a sense of pride to show I'm part of that elite club (Yes, I'm better than most of you!) and MUCH better than a bag or gloves.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Wish I would have tried to get Season tickets this year, as I have no car.

I would have been so stoked...for no reason other than I got free spoils.

TaterHawk

Reaction score
I tried to give last years gift to the wife, then the kid..finally I tried to use it to line the cats bed, but the cat got all pissy about it :(

djTOY2000

Reaction score
got mine... I'M IN !!!

1075389 10151786528284743 189406078 o zps61ba827b

....really, another license plate frame ? c'mon 'Hawks, a fleece blanket would be cool again

Latest posts